Chapter 6

I had finished moving into my new apartment with the help of my friends. I was now in school. I was listening to tohru talking about the first years. I looked out the window and saw a limo. There was a person that walked out that looked like they had short hair. They walked out fast. I walked out with Kyo and tohru. We arrived at the classroom and I heard guys talk bad about tohru. Kyo walked over to tohru and slammed a hand above her head. I grabbed both of them by their shirts.

"Look at her again and you will have a bigger problem than waking up" I told them. I let go of them so they could run. Hatsuharu and momiji walked out to see the boys run away from me.

"Hey Y/n-chan" Momiji yelled as he jumped into a hug with me. I hugged him back. Yuki was walking up the stairs. Yuki was getting mad as hatsuharu they were about to fight until the school president came and was talking about how haru and momiji had to change.

"Want one" momiji asked me halfway through the fight. I nodded and he gave it to me. He then pulled the president into the bathroom. I heard a scream. The president came out and looked shocked.

"How did you prove it?" Tohru asked.

"I can show you if you would like," Haru told her with his hand on her chin. I grabbed his collar.

"If you say that again i will not hesitate to slap you." I said with venom in my voice.

"Can I talk to Kyo and Yuki alone." Momiji asked. We nodded and walked away. I walked away and saw the person that was in the limo.

"Hello" I asked the person. They turned around and they saw me.

"Hello Y/n L/n" they said.

"How did you know my name?" I asked. They explained how they were the head of the family.

"Ms.L/n are you ok" Yuki asked out of breath.

"We were just talking,"Akito said.

"What made you want to skip the new year's party so bad. You know how that makes me feel" Akito said. She walked up to him and touched his face.

"When you do foolish things like that you know how it makes me feel. Do you sometimes stay in your special room" Akito said. I looked at him and I pushed them out of the way because he looked scared. She said a couple of words before walking off. She looked so scary when she looked at me.

"Ms.L/n did she do anything to you" he asked me.

"No we were only talking," I told him. I opened my arms and said "do you want a hug?''. He nodded and walked over to me and gave me a hug. He almost squished the life out of me. He put his head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed his back. Once he let go we continued school normally. I walked home to my new apartment. I unlocked the door and sat down in my living room. I started my homework. After an hour I went to my job. After my job I went home and got ready. Before I was about to go to bed I called tohru and asked if she would be ok tomorrow. She said she would be ok. I went to sleep with the sound of silence.

^^^

When I walked into class. I saw tohru and walked up to her.

"Are you ok" I asked. She nodded and I hugged her.

"Do you want to come to visit her with me and my friends?" She asked. I nodded my head. The day went by normal and I walked with Tohru and her friends to the graveyard. I was wearing black dress. I had put it in my backpack. I had flowers for her and put them down gently on the soil. We started talking to her mother. We had to redo the arrangement because Tohru messed them up. We laughed at it a little.

"We can fix them Tohru," I told her. We fixed them up. Tohru went and got Kyo for the picnic. We all said goodbye and started to walk home after the day. On my walk home i decide to call Tohru to talk to her.

"Tohru how has your day been going since you got home." I asked over the phone.

"I've been pretty good"

"That's good i just wanted to make sure you were okay"

"Goodnight tohru"

"Goodnight Y/N"

~Call ended~

Once the call ended I started to get ready for bed. I went to bed and sleep overtook us.

this was a short chapter sorry. i didn't know how to write. also i skip episodes.