chapter 2

When i reach the school. I head to the school office.

"Hello my name is Y/N L/N" I said to the person at the desk.

"Here's your schedule. We will have a class representative show you to your class" She said while grabbing the phone. She talked into the phone but I took no interest in the conversation. She handed me the schedule and told me to sit and wait for the person she was talking to. I heard the door open and it was Yuki.

"Hello L/N" Yuki said to me. I got up and said hello to him. He started to walk out of the room and I followed.

" Can i see your schedule so i can tell you what classes you have?" Yuki asked in a calm voice. I nodded and handed him my schedule. He looked at it.

"You have the same classes as either me or Tohru," Yuki told me. I nodded and we just talked about classes. Then he told me about how tomorrow was a festival. We arrived at a door and he opened it. The teacher was not in there and they had ideas written on the board.

"Y/N" I heard my name called and looked over to see her. She was the only person I vowed to show my form to if I had to. I felt my lips curve up into a small smile. Tohru ran up to me and hugged me. We almost fell to the ground. I saw a girl with black hair and a girl with blond hair walk over to us.

"Are you going to introduce us?" the blond asked.

"Y/N this is Saki and Arisa. Saki, Arisa this is Y/N L/N"Tohru said.

"Nice to meet you," I told them.

"Pleasure is ours" Arisa said. I nodded and we all walked over to Tohru's desk. A few minutes later we start coming up with ideas.

"What if we do tricolor rice balls" Tohru asked.

"Seriously we really need to ditch that idea yuki." A girl said.

"Yeah what if she subjects a tuna, pickle plum combo?" Another girl asked. They both started to laugh. I walked over there and slammed my hands down on the table.

"Come up with an idea and be helpful instead of criticizing" I told them with venom dripping from my voice. Once I finished I gave them a glare that could kill. I could see them shiver and I let out a little laugh. I walked back to my seat. Tohru's friends look happy. Then Saki went off about waves on them. Once that was done we continued class. After class I went to my part time job. I work everyday except the weekends unlike tohru she works every other day on the weekdays. We hangout almost every weekend. I walked into work and changed into the uniform. I've always hated this uniform. It shows my arms so I can't hide my bandages. Sometimes i can wear a jacket but not today. I have to clean the lower floor where there are guests and they think it's rude to wear a jacket. I grabbed all the cleaning supplies and headed downstairs. I start cleaning while listening to my music. Once I finished I headed upstairs and got changed. I changed the bandaid on my cheek and ear. I walked downstairs and saw a blond kid.

"Hey kid, where are your parents?" I asked him. He walked up to me and started to speak another language. I sweatdropped. Until he said.

"I'm waiting for them to finish work," He said in a hyper voice. I nodded and he did something surprising. He grabbed on to my leg. I didn't change into a dragon. I looked down to him and picked him up. He looked surprised until I asked "What do your parents do".

"They work with the boss," he responded. I nodded and set him down. We bid goodbye to each other. I was walking home and was wondering why I didn't transform. Before I knew it I was home. As i opened the door i smelt something i had only smelt a couple of times in life. I smelt drugs and alcohol. I heard yelling as I walked in there slowly.

"Hi mom. Hi dad" I said to them. They both looked at me slowly as they did and I saw creepy smiles on their faces. I turned and tried to run to my room. I was almost out of the kitchen until something grabbed my hair and pulled my head into the ground. I let out a yelp of surprise and pain.

"Where are you going, brat" they asked me. They dragged me back into the kitchen. I looked and saw my dad. My dad pulled me by my hair up to look like I was standing. He let go of my hair. My mom started to throw plates at me until they broke. Some had hit me some had missed. The ones that hit me broke and some of the glass went in my skin. She threw a knife that had missed my chest but went into my shoulder. I let out a painful scream. My mom could not find anything to throw anymore so I took off his belt. He would hit my arms and legs. He then got bored of the belt and punched me in the face. That punch sent me flying into the ground. He kicked me until him and my mom got bored. They walked back to their rooms. I tried to stand but my legs hurt too much. I sat there on the floor for about a hour. I finally got up and went to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and all I saw was a bloody mess. I had the knife in my shoulder. I decide to pull it out and clean it with alcohol. I was trying not to make too much sound so I wouldn't wake my parents. I wrapped it in waterproof bandages and stripped. Onces i got in the shower I looked and saw all red going down the drain. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I pulled out the bandages and wrapped my legs,arms, and torso. When I was done I was out of bandages. I went to my room and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt. I grabbed my wallet and walked to the closest store. I walked in and went to the heath area. I was looking for the bandages until I heard. "Welcome Mr. Sohma". As soon as I heard that I pulled up my hoodie so he couldn't see my face. If he saw my face he would wonder why I have a black eye. I grabbed the bandages and pain relievers. Once I bought everything I grabbed some pain relievers and swallowed them. I walked home. As I entered the house I put everything down and started to clean the kitchen. Once it was done I went into my bedroom and fell asleep.

^^^

I woke up to the sound of silence. I looked over to see my alarm clock. I was going to be late. I got changed and grabbed the bandages and decided to change them at school. On my way I was trying to cover my black eye with makeup. When i got there i had covered my black eye in makeup. I walked to the classroom and saw tohru. Once I got there we started to decorate the classroom. I'm glad no one asked about my bandages on my leg.

"Here put this on." Tohru handed a shirt to me. I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I went to the bathroom and took off my shirt. I decided now was a good time to change the bandages. I changed them and threw them away. I changed into a shirt and walked into the room to see. A crowd of girls. I walked over to tohru and asked her. She explained how that's Yuki.

Luv u