Chapter 4

I'm on my way to the store. I got to the medical section. I grab bandages and everything I need from that section. Then I do household shopping. Once I'm done I go to checkout and I see Tohru,Yuki, and Kyo. I walk outside to see Kyo trying to fight Yuki.

"Stop giving Tohru a hard time," I told them. They all turned around.

"Hi Y/N" tohru said excited to see me. Then she noticed something.

"Y/N what happened to your eye" Tohru asked. This is the moment I knew I skewed up.

"I walked into a pole but it's almost healed" I tell her while rubbing the back of my neck.

"But enough about me. Kyo stop trying to pick fights with Yuki and help tohru with the groceries" I tell them.

"I got to get home and see you all later," I tell them. I'm walking home. I feel great that I don't have any bandages. I enter the house here yelling. There's a little alcohol.

"I'm home" I yelled so they could hear me. I took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen to put all my stuff away. Once I put away all the food I walked to the bathroom and put away the rest of the stuff. I walked to the kitchen and made dinner for all of us. Once I finish making dinner I call for them to come and eat. They come down and say thanks. We all started to eat until my dad spit the burning food on my face.

"That's disgusting!" He yelled. I whipped the food off my face.

"Then make your own food" I mumbled under my breath.

"What did you say to your father?" My mom yelled. I stayed silent. My mom slapped my face.

"I'm done" I said and got up and was almost out of the dining room until a hand grabbed my arm and brought me to the living room. I tried to free myself from the grip. My mom threw every sharp decoration we owned. We had one lamp. My dad picked it up and slammed it on my side. I fell to the ground from the impact and dizziness from blood loss. Then he proceeded to kick both sides of my body till I was almost lifeless. They left and I let the darkness take over. I woke up and I had about an hour till school. I got up carefully and walked to the shower. I took off my top and started to take out the glass. I took off the rest of my clothes and got in the shower. I got out and wrapped my torso. I got dressed in the school outfit. I went downstairs and cleaned everything up. I got my bag and left for school. I went to the class and found out that we have to do a physical exam. I put on the gym clothes and walked outside. I saw tuhru and I waved her down. We walked over to Yuki and he looked a little pale.

"Yuki you ok you look a little pale" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. Plus if I don't compete I won't hear the end of it" he said looking at Kyo. Two girls came over to me and Tohru. One of them grabbed tohru's arm and the other one grabbed my arm. She elbowed my side. I let out a hiss of pain and flipped her over my shoulder.

"Don't touch me or tohru again" I say with venom dripping from my voice. I looked up to the one holding tohru. She let go immediately.

"Lets go tohru. Bye Sahma's" I tell tohru and the sahma's. We walked over to Arisa.

"Let's go and run our best." tohru said.

"I'm not a great runner,"Arisa said.

"Get ready, get started, go" and then we heard a gunshot. Arise fell and had a scene. Me and tohru started to run at the same pace. I could go way faster but I would be bored. We were running but we saw a elderly person on the floor. We ran over to him.

"Are you ok sir" Tohru asked. The guy looked at us and it turned out he was a teenager.

"Do you know the Soham's?" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Are you one too" tohru asked.

"Nevermind I hear them now," he said. I could hear Kyo and Yuki yelling. The teenager that we met was setting up a tripwire. Kyo tripped and fell. They were talking but I was zoning out. We walked under the bridge. Yuki introduced us all together.

"Let's fight Kyo," He said. Kyo declined and got head but into the back with. He was acting creepy. He started talking about Tohru.

"If you keep talking about yuki I'm going to grab your ear" I yelled at him. He then stopped talking about her. They started to fight. Kyo won the fight. Yuki would cough every once in a while. Yuki fell to the floor. I rushed to his side.

"Yuki are you ok" I asked. I put my hand on his forehead.

"You're burning up," I told him.

"We could take a taxi" The teenager said.

"He could shift in there" I told him.

"What can I do?" I asked. He grabbed my hand and hugged me. Nothing happened to either of us.

"Why did nothing happen?" He asked. He let go of me.

"That's a story for a different time" I told him and pushed tohru into him. He changed into a cow. We all walked to tohru's house. When we got there I said "I will go get the ice pack". They nodded. I grabbed the ice pack and walked back upstairs.

"Here" I told them and tohru put the ice pack behind yuki's head.

"I'm going to get you bads from school," he told us.

"I have to go. See you guys tomorrow." I told them while walking with Shigure. We talked for a bit. Once we got there I grabbed my bag and walked outside to see Arise playing rich man poor man. I walked over to her and asked her to deal me in. She dealt me in and then later more people joined us. A few hours passed and Kyo was throwing a fit.

"You ok L/N" Kyo asked. I nodded my head.

"Can I walk you guys home? I have a surprise for Tohru" I asked them. They nodded their heads. We walked to their house.

"Can you ask tohru to come out?" I asked. They nodded their heads. Tohru came out a couple minutes later.

"What do you think my zodiac is" I asked.

"I don't know yet," she answered. When she finished my body had to transform. A f/c mist popped. Once it cleared I could see a shocked tohru. I flew over to her and put my head down so she could touch me.

"You're so big!" She said in awe struck. I nodded my head. A few seconds later the rest of the sohma's came out. Even a doctor did. They looked at me with surprise. I flew into the forest and changed back.

"Tohru can you bring me my clothes." I yelled. She brought me my clothes and I got dressed. This is going to be fun to explain, I thought while walking with an arm around Tohru's shoulder.