Chapter 2

"TIGER, TIGER!!!" The little kid I like to call my brother bounced up and down on my stomach... Causing me to groan as my stomach felt like it was being crushed.

"What...." I sighed... Rubbing my eyes- oh wait shit one eye...

"Just come with me!" The kid whined pulling me out of bed and into my living room apartment.

I walked across the cold wood with my bare feet, my arms were crossed as it was too early for this.

My hair was all knotty and I was half awake myself as it was 5:30 in the morning....

My eyes instantly fell on a package in the middle of the living room.

My eyebrows furrowed as I pulled out my pocket knife I have in case of an emergency and cut the box open...

Inside was a uniform and a letter...

I eyed it suspiciously as my brother started freaking out...

Once I finally got the courage to open it... I did...

Dear Miss. L/n

Good morning young L/n, I am happy to inform you that the other teachers and I discussed you at our last board meeting-

My heart started pumping as I kept reading...

You're profile is really interesting, a Student with no actual parents tried to commit suicide and ended up being a bionic being.

We do have 20 people in the hero courses already, but we will make an exception if you can prove to us you can be a hero.

Even with being quirkless.

If you look in the box there should be a school uniform and a training uniform.

We want you too come to the school later today to test you.

Sincerely, All Might

P.s, All Might tried Writing this but I took it and made it somewhat readable

- Aizawa

I didn't notice the tears forming in my eye...

My eye was red and ready to burst....

"I- how did they-"

"I... I told them..." I looked over to my brother who was crying aswell.

"I'll do anything to keep you here with me..." He cried as he ran up and hugged me.

His warm embrace made me calm down a little bit more...

I sighed letting him cry into my shoulder as I started rubbing circles around his back.

"I just... Can't live without you..."

"I'm sorry buddy... thank you.... Really..."

°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°°•✮•°

I took him to a baby sitter for the day as I walked my way too the school.. Just... By myself...

"Excuse me ma'am, I'm sorry to intrude, but may I ask you a bit of a personal question?"