Chapter 13

"What do you mean suppressed trauma?!?"

I sat criss cross watching as recovery girl wrote some things in a note book.

Fiddling with my fingers keeping a steady eye on my breathing... Trying to stop my heart from beating out of my chest...

"It looks like you might have been hit with a quirk that suppresses unwanted memories."

She sighed spinning in her chair to her medicine cabinet...

"You see people with ptsd, if they can afford it, they go to a medical professionals with a mind erasing or suppression quirk."

"I've seen it a few times where people would be totally fine, but I've also seen it a few times where it didn't work..."

As she pulled out some ibuprofen and some water she kept going.

"It seems that you accidentally brought the memory back up again..."

"W-wha-"

I.... Killed someone....

And I didn't know....

It's like I forgotten...

How do you just forget... That....

"Alright dearie take this and explain what happened."

I sighed...

Just taking the medicine as I closed my eyes.

"There was this teenager.... No older than 15 at the time... He wore a black hood and cloak..."

...

"He held some sort of gun, with a gold trim. He eventually had shown himself to me... He had brown hair and blue eyes..."

Recovery girls eyes met with mine.

"Does this mysterious fellow have a name?"

"I... I..." I hit my head a few times...

My head went blank before a name appeared in my head.

"J-ay? No... Jack...son..."

"Jackson.... Huh... If they only showed you their face how did you know his name?"

I didn't know...

Maybe I knew him before...

Maybe....

I just shrugged and moved my hands in a I don't know motion...

"Hm... Weird...."

Closing her notebook... She stood up...

"I know you didn't finish but I have to go now... I think someone was waiting for you outside with Nate to make sure you both got home."

OH SHIT NATE

FUCK.

Quickly standing up I grab my bag and thanked her.

"I'm sorry I'm leaving in a hurry but I have to get him dinner, dressed, and everything."

Quickly making my way out I open the door and slowly close it.

Eyeing around for Nate my eyes landed on a familiar red head.

"Oh you're finally up! How are you feeling? Are you alright?" Kirishma stood up and checked around me like I was just in a horrible car crash..

"Y-yeah t-t-thanks... I-im fine... Did N-nate do anything..?"

"Nope! He's a pretty manly kid!"

"YEAH I'M MANLYYYY" Nate rand around pounding his chest like a gorilla as we just stood there and laugh."

For some reason my anxiety and fear from before evaporated...

And turn to pure laughter and joy...

Wiping away a tear I looked at Kirishma and smiled, "Is there anyway I can repay you? "

"N-no your fine what kind of man would I be if I expect something in return!"

"I insist! It's too late to cook something so we're going out to dinner, why don't you come with us?"

"I don't know I don't want you to waste money on me."

I laughed before grabbing his hand.

My confidence boosted from the calm and goofy atmosphere.

"Nate come on! Were going out to eat!"

With a huge smile appearing on his face he ran right by me to hold my other hand...

"CAN WE GO TO OLIVE GARDEN!?!"

Chuckling a but I give a quick nod as we went off.

"Wait Olive Gardens expensive though."

I pulled out my credit card that had enough to buy me the whole restaurant if I want to.

"My parents are the heads of the company called Kiwi. " (Did I just copy apple and change it to kiwi... no.)

"Like the actual company?"

"Mhm. Even though they're rich I try to keep us humble, that's why we only go out to eat once and awhile."

"That's pretty manly if you think about it. It makes sure you're not a snob."

"Yerp. It also helps show us how to work our way though life instead of getting it handed to us on a silver platter."

....

When we got to the restaurant Nate and I sat down on why side while Kirishma sat across from us.

We order our favorite foods mine being F/F and his being a plate of spaghetti because Nate urged him too...

We sat there chatting about sharks and what shoes were in fashion and shit like that.

He kept going on about how crocs were amazing and how they're very comfortable.

After chowing down on everything in sight... A lady approached us with our check.

"How will you like to pay?"

"Here take mine." Kirishma pulls out his credit card but before he could give it too her I placed mine in her hand.

"Nice try, but I said I'm repaying you."

"Yeah but it's not fair to let you pay for the check."

"And how is that?" I counter.

"Because I was just being nice."

"Yeah and im being nice by paying for the meal so we're even."

As the waiter set off I gave him a ha ha I won smirk... Only to be met with a bigger smirk from him.

"Why are smiling?" The look on my face showed visible confusion as he continued...

"Nothing... Its just you look even prettier when you smile."

My cheeks turned completely red... The compliment hut right in the heart...

...

What... Is this feeling...

"I-i..." It was weird... I couldn't say anything... Granted I couldn't do that to begin with... But it's weird my mind couldn't process my words...

"I um..."

"AHeM" The lady that took my card scoffed handing me my card and receipt.

"Thank you for your time."

Her dull voice brought the mood down...

She sounded annoyed or somewhat done with life...

So I left a 20 dollar tip before we left...

Authors note: AHA I POSTED TWICE THIS WEEK. IT MAY NOT BE GOOD CHAPTERS BUT I DID IT