Chapter 12

...
"Oooohhh shittttttt-"

I watched as the battle of the two rivals commenced...

Kaboom after kaboom explosions imploded everywhere.

The roars of the battlefield shook the whole building...

Watching as Bakugo chased after the green hair male like a man on a mission sent chills down my spine...

"D-do you thin-nk they're going to be o-okay?"

Kaminari, my buddy for the day put his hand on his chin like he was feel better in thought about the matter but the truth was he was just thinking about what's for dinner....

"Well... Midoryia got a pretty powerful quirk.... But is it more powerful than Bakugos will to kill?"

Copying him movement I also put a hand on my chin....

They've been at it ever since Bakugo developed his quirk...

He thought he was better than him... Stronger than him... Stronger than everyone...

It gave him a big ego... And a big attitude...

With one last blow the whole building collapsed... The heros clutching it and winning...

The heros horribly injured... While the villains didn't have a scratch on them...

....

My hands started fidgeting as I watched Midoryia collapse....

Blood and scratches lacing his face..

....

....

It could be me just being over sensitive....

But the blood made me queezy...

The look on his face looked like he was on the brink of death...

The world started spinning as I fell forward onto the floor quickly going unconscious...

"W-wait.... Where am I?"

It looked like I was in some sort of dark empty ally the only thing that was there....

Was a little girl... A villian... And a hero...

The little girl had h/l h/c hair.... And E/c eyes... She look no more than five....

It felt like I was watching a movie...

Where I couldn't interact or be there...

I just had to sit there... And watch what was about to happen

The wind blew causing goosebumps to appear all over the child's arms and legs...

Her torn clothing making it look like she lived on the streets....

But why were they like that....

The little girl stood there scared as a man in a hood put a gun up to this fallen hero...

A creepy smirk was all you could see...

"S-stop!!" The little girl shouted with all her might...

Her tiny lungs already out of air for who knows why....

...

The mans eyes lit up... as he swiftly turned around...

Lifting his hood down.... a male with light brown messy hair and blue eyes stood infront a her...

A scar from what seems to be from a cut on his lip.

He looked young... Maybe a teenager...

The male laugh, quickly bashing the back of his gun across the defeated heros head knocking them to the ground.

...

The girl cried out as the hero fell to the ground...the male making his way towards the young one...

The girl froze... Unable to move... Was it fear keeping her still or something else...

But whatever it is....

She couldn't do anything about it...

The male caressed her cheek... Before handing her the gun...

"Shoot them in the head and you can leave."

The little girl trembled...

Tears flooding out.... "W-w-wha-"

The girl choked on her tears....

Her hands trembling as the male slowly raised the gun for her putting her finger on the trigger...

"Do it." He started yelling at her...

"Do. It." Louder and louder.....

Until.... "DO IT!"

The child screamed as she feared her own death... the voice getting louder as it pounded back and forth in her skull... Before she shot...

As the shot landed a big boom could be heard....

I watched as a giant red blast emmitted... Once it hit me I fell unconscious....

"AAAA"

I jumped out of the bed...

"Where am I?"

"Who brought me here?!?"

"I need answers!!!"

I felt a small hand on my side to realize I was in recovery girls office....

"Calm down dearie... I'm here it's fine...." Recovery girl tried to calm me down....

But something was still off...

I stared at my hands as they began to shake.

"W-what was that?"

Recovery Girl sighed.

"I think it might have been suppressed trauma..."