Chapter 11

"Congratulations team B on your victory, despite the disadvantage you overcame the obstacles and claimed first." All might exclaimed..

After getting patched up Recovery Girl stuck one last white patch on the side of my cheek.

We were discussing the overview of the match, like who was the MVP, what things we did great, what things we did wrong.

You know, the usual.

Sitting down next to Midoryia I watched as everyone discussed the outcome of the match....

Especially Midoryia... He's been scribbling shit the whole time... In gruesome detail.

He was sketching our Shoji's on the left and his weaknesses and strengths on the right...

I wonder if he does that with everyone?

And if so that's some next level thinking.

"Now... Let's review-"

(You took a rumor a few maybe two people knew-)

"The MVP of the game would be Ojiro!" All Might stated as he threw up a thumbs up and smiled, "Despite Todoroki freezing the whole building Ojiro was able to predict a frontal attack by Young Todoroki. He played his role as best as he could and tried his hardest."

Holding his head up high, in almost a cocky tone he asked, "Can anyone tell me why none of the others are the MVP?"

He looked around expecting no one to answer, but Yayurozu, the smart, beautiful, black haired student of course had her hand raised.

Giving her a nod she cleared her throat. "If we look at this logically, Todoroki froze EVERYTHING, that could have been dangerous if it was an actual situation, we didn't know what the bomb could do and we didn't know the villains quirks, it was irresponsible and he only relied on himself not his teammates. Shoji on the other hand didn't do anything. He followed Todrokis lead and didn't participate in anything except running. Y/n sadly had weights attached to her, using her boosters was the smartest move in this situation. Despite locating the explosive and the remaining villian she flew straight in there on accident which could have resulted in trouble."

Damn- why does she have to be pretty and smart....

I guess she was just born that way...

As everyone began arguing and discussing who did the best the world started melting away...

My own conscious being the only thing that seemed to stay...

Why couldn't I help more.

I shouldn't have moved. If I didn't I would have been more helpful.

They had it covered.

They didn't need me....

Holding my head in my hands I hear Midoryias muttering getting louder ..

"....what speeds can those boosters go too... Do they run on electricity....? What happens if she runs out of energy...."

I let out a small laugh before moving my head up to meet his eyes.

"I actually have two basically unbreakable batteries, one in arm and the other one is currently charging...."

I tap my robotic arm right in the middle where a f/c (Imagine cyborg from the original Teen Titans arm) panel is.

Pressing a button on the side of my head the battery was now revealed.

"These batteries can hold enough charge to last me a month."

Midoryias green eyes lit up... Fascination lacing his eyes as he skribbled everything down.

Clutching his notebook joyfully he gave me a smile.

"Do you think you can tell me how you charge your battery? Do you have Kaminari do it or?"

I let out a laugh, I like how that's the first thing people think of. "The other battery is connected to a solar panel right now."

"Interesting do you mind telling me all your attacks-"

"You can do that after your battle Young Midoryia!" All Might boomed.

We both jumped as we realized that he explained who's going up next....

Midoryia... and Bakugo... Fighting against each other....

Midoryia was never a friend of mine... Fuck neither of them were.

I kinda just... Watched from the sidelines...

I watched Bakugo pick on him... Fearing I'm going to be next....

....

This... Was going to be a long fight.... And a damaging one at that....