Sophie Foster

September 12 2014 (Sophie Foster)

When we walked up to Brant's house I had to tack in its unusual appearance once again. It was a simple and gray the complete opposite of the other homes. I usually feel sad when we go to Brants house, after all hes been through and all...after Jolie died hes never been the same. This time was different though all I felt was fear. I was worried that his mind would be to broken, that he wouldn't be able to heal him. When me and Grady reaches the top of the front steps we both stopped to take deep a few deep breath. I could feel the panic rising in my chest, but I quickly shoved it back I couldn't let Grady and Brant down. When we entered the room. I can never get over appearance, Brants I mean. No matter how hard I try I can't help but glance at his face, its covered in scars from the fire. When we showed up Brant was immediately disappointed that we didn't bring him any custard busts but ended up being perfectly content with indigloobers. Then we all sat down in Brants metal chairs. I stared at the inside of his house again it was all metal and made me shiver I could almost imagine why he was so paranoid about fire, because he'd basically lost himself thanks to it. When Brant asked what I wanted, and stared at me I had to look away looking at him made the me start to panic. So instead of looking at him I looked around the room, thats when it happened. He started screeching "no its mine!!! You cant have it!!" over and over again which scared me out of my skin. Then I realized it was about the pin that he had taken from me last time. To solve the problem I told him he could have it. Then I explain what I was going to do, and he to my surprise agreed eagerly. So I closed my eyes and stretched out my minnde to feel his. Once I entered all I could feel was heat. My mind became hot and I started sweating. I pressed my fingers to his temples to get a better connection between our minds. Suddenly a new feeling entered, pain and in a flash a scene played out in her mind.
"Jolie, clinging to Brant as a fire storm explodes around them. The force tosses Brant backward, but Jolie is surrounded, the wild flames strangling tighter and tighter until her face is lost in the smoke and her screams fade to nothing."
(_shannon Messenger, Keeper Of The Lost Cities: Everblaze)
Suddenly Brant screamed stop and grabbed my wrists. Pain surged up my arms and I tried to pull free but I couldn't. I became blinded by fear and panic not sure what I had done wrong.

Keeper of the lost citiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें