Keefe Sencen

October 12014 ( Keefe Sencen )

His voice rang loud and clear from the hooded figure. My father's voice. I felt a shiver, and chills run down my spine. We were on top of mount Everest. We had been helping the Black Swans plan an ambush to catch the Neverseen. Unfortunately they knew what we were planning, and in a way it was my fault. After hearing his voice my fears had been confirmed. My father was a Neverseen. The air was cold, the temperature was frigid, and the air was thin. The wind blew savagely and threw the hood off of my father's head. I felt as if someone had punched me in the stomach. The hood seemed to fall in slow motion. Long wavy blond hair tumbled down her shoulders, and her eyes were the same piercing blue as mine. It was my mother. "Well hello son." My mother said in my father's voice. Sophie and Fitz let out gasps of surprise. I couldn't say anything, I had been so sure it was my father. The one who always told me I was a disappointment, the one who always told me I was a disgrace to my family's name, but no. It was my mother the one who never said anything who just went along with everything my father said. "Surprised to see me son" she said with an evil smile on her face.