Fitz Vacker

September 19 2014 (Fitz (Fitzroy) Vacker)

Alden = no reason to worry
Mallowmelt = she found something
Dame Alina = trouble
verminion = run away
Everblaze = Brain push

I was blinded by fear, as the everblaze rose around us Sophie was still so focused on her task that she hadn't noticed. Panic rose in my chest and I began transmitting the word Everblaze!! Everblaze!!Everblaze!! over and over again. The flames rose and so did my panic and fear Everblaze!! Everblaze!! Everblaze!!. Thats when I realized she probably thought I meant for her to use a brain push Everblaze!! Everblaze!! Everblaze!! Verminion!! I added this time desperately hoping she would pull her mind free of Fintan's. Then her head snapped back up and I saw the fear rise in her eyes as she looked up to see an unstoppable wall of everblaze. Sophie stood there looking into the flames she looked paralyzed as did councilor Oralei. So I did the very first thing I could think I pushed my feelings of fear to the side, and grabbed both of them and yanked them away from the flames. The jewel amethyst floor cracked beneath us and we all pulled our hoods over our heads to hide as much of our skin as possible. Suddenly Sophie mustered up the courage to ask the same question I was wondering she practically took the words out of my mouth. "where are the others" she asked. Oralei pointed to the wall of flames and panic fear and anger washed over me, my father had been with them. All I could do was stand there and scream "NO!NO!NO!" And suddenly the fire didn't faze me and I lunged towards it.