Chapter 9: Emperor?!

The black haired and white haired investigators walked into the big building of CCG. Of course, with a quinque, Kaneki, following behind.

"If my datas are correct, today 'he' isn't coming to work. Let's see." Irie told both males and walked into the building with long strides.

"Arima-san.... Who's 'he'?" Kaneki asked.

"You'll see." With that, Arima followed Irie closely.

'Hirako Take' was written on the large door.

"Here's his room." Irie glanced into the room.

"No one is here." She looked at Arima and Kaneki.

"The door is not lock." Irie pushed the door open as the thick smell of blood coming out of the room. 'What the hell?' Irie thought. The three of them glanced around the room to find the source of the weird smell.

"Arima." Irie called out.

"Look at that." She pointed at the blood stained floor.

'Nice try, but you guys are not fast enough' was written on the floor with blood.

Arima clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"What should we do next according to your plan, Irie." Arima crossed his arms and looked at the younger investigator.

"Nothing. Just wait until the night. We'll carry out our plan." She looked at Kaneki.

"Kaneki. Tonight is your show." She smirked and walked away from the blood scented room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sky was so dark. The only source of light was a moon light. It was a rather quiet night.

Click. Click. Click. Click.

The sound of foot steps was heard. The familiar black haired investigator was walking toward a old building.

She opened the huge door. The loud creaking sound was audible. Irie rolled her eyes to see inside the building. If she was a normal human, she'll see nothing except darkness. But, heck, she's not human. She spotted a figure standing on the balcony.

"You're here, huh? Took you long enough, my dear." The voice came from the figure. It's a male voice.

The mysterious male jumped down from a balcony and stood proud in front of Irie. Irie is still sending him blank looks, showing no emotion.

"Come on, let's have fun, shall we??" The male grabbed Irie's chin with his thumb and index finger, making her looking at him. Irie gave no reply. She observed the man in front of her. He wore a long red cloak with  gold hem. Furthermore, he wore a king-like crown. The diamonds on the crown was shining in the moon light.

"Let's go." He whispered beside Irie's ear seductively. He hung his arm on Irie's shoulder in attempt to lead her somewhere else. Irie sighed and then walk with him.

~Kaneki's POV~

The Emperor was resting his arm on Irie-san's shoulder and lead her somewhere else which she followed him. It went just like what she had planned. Irie-san is very smart, though this plan has a lot of risking. All that Arima-san and I can do now is watch Irie-san carrying out the plan. I glanced at Arima-san and saw him watching them intently without averting his eyes. Arima-san seemed to worried a lot about Irie-san.

The Emperor and Irie-san went to the luxurious room. In the room stood the king sized bed. All the furnitures in the room seemed to be luxurious and expensive. The room has mainly red and gold colors. Now I know why this ghoul is called the 'Emperor'.

After they both arrived in the room, the Emperor quickly pushed Irie-san on the bed, showing her his ghoul eyes.

"Don't worry, Rei-chan.... I'll treat you with pleasure...." He smirked and licked his lips. Irie-san averted her eyes from the ghoul and look at me, sending me a signal.

"Go, Kaneki." Arima-san commanded.

"Yes."

I dashed down and slash my kagune, aiming on the ghoul's neck.

"Too bad~" The Emperor giggled and bring out his Rinkaku kagune and dragged Irie-san closer to him.

"If you attack me, I'll do the worst thing possible~~" The Emperor, aka. Hirako, smirked and licked Irie-san's hair. I glanced at Irie-san and saw a little of her emotion. It's a feeling of disgust. She tried to control her anger, not to attack the Emperor now.

"Hey~ Yutaka~~ Finish them now??" The Emperor spoke up.

"Sounds fun~" The said Yutaka replied. The ghoul named Yutaka smirked and dashed to attack me. I dodged his attack and slash my kagune at him.

"Not bad~~" Yutaka smirked and dodged my attack. Arima-san came quickly and stabbed his quinque, IXA, on Yutaka's stomach. But that attack isn't hard enough to make the ghoul dead. Yutaka fell and clutched his wound.

"Now it's your turn." Arima pulled his quinque from Yutaka's stomach. He faced the Emperor and glared at him.

"Whoa..... Not so scary, Arima-san~~" The Emperor smirked but didn't let go of Irie-san.

"Hirako Take. You're a half ghoul, am I right? That's why the rc cells are lower than normal ghouls." Irie spoke.

"You're smart, Rei-chan~ But not fast enough." He smirked and raised his kagune out. It's deep red, Rinkaku type. Like mine.

"I'm not letting you hurt Irie-san!" I jumped at him and slash my kagune at him. My attack was somehow slow, but it still worked. My kagune cutted off his right foot.

"Hmm? Not bad, not bad~ But do you think that'll help??" He smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Let's end with a cliff hanger huehuehue~

I'll continue it sooner or later due to my laziness~~~