Chapter 10: Mission Accomplished A New Meeting

~Kaneki's POV~

"Do you think that will help??" The Emperor, aka. Hirako Take, smirked.

Suddenly, the strong Rinkaku pierced into my body. That attack was too fast. I couldn't dodge it. There're chains tied to my wrists, ankles, and many parts of my body to the concrete floor.

I struggled but everytime I move, there's electricity coming from the chains, making my senses numb.

I looked around for Irie-san and Arima-san. They both got on those chains too.

"Dammit." Arima-san mumbled under his breath.

"It's you, right? Yutaka." Arima-san shot a glare at the young male ghoul.

"That's right~ How do you guys feel? Pain? Anger? Or pleasure??" Yutaka smirked and walked closer to the Emperor.

"I did my job~ So, can I rest now?" He smirked.

"Yes. You did a great job. Now, what will you do, huh? Special Class Arima?" The Emperor said, trying to piss Arima-san off.

Arima-san stood still, not a single movement was seen. He hung his head down, his bangs covering his eyes. He chuckled.

"You still don't know your position, huh?" The Emperor said in annoyance.

"Kaneki." Arima-san spoke up. "Finish him off. He's not that hard. Just a single brat trying to be an Emperor."

"What?!" The Emperor stood up from his place in anger.

Then, I can feel an ice cold temperature on all of the chains on my body. A black aura was surrounding them as they cutted the chain off in pieces. I widened my eyes. I quickly turned my head and saw Irie-san holding her quinque, Kurai in her right hand. The chains were crunch into pieces on the floor. Her left hand was open and the same kind of black aura was on her hand.

"The tables have turned, Hirako-san." Irie-san smirked.

"You....!!" The Emperor was off guard as I sliced his head off when I have a chance.

His head was rolling down as a gloved hand catch it and raised it up to examine it.

"......." Arima-san was speechless while holding his ex-subordinate's head in his hand.

"Where's Yutaka?" He asked.

"He escaped." Irie-san answered back, wiping off the blood on her midnight black coat.

"At least we finished our mission." She continued.

She strode closer to the headless corpse and dug her hand into an open wound on the neck. She dug her finger in deeper and deeper into the bloody flesh with an emotionless face.

"What are we going to do with this filthy body?" She asked.

"Just destroyed it. Don't left the remaining also." Arima-san commanded.

"Can I mince it??" She asked with such an innocent face like a child wanting to play with the clay. Irie-san sure is hard to understand.....

"You may." Arima-san smirked lightly. And this guy is such a sadist.....

"Kaneki. Close your eyes." Irie-san told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"This is a 20+ scene." She giggled as she went to the corpse and raised up her Kurai. The Bikaku quinque moves around the corpse like a tentacles and wrapped it tightly around the body.

"Squeeze." Irie-san mumbled as the quinque wrapped tighter and tighter. She squeezed all the blood from the body as they blood flow like a river on the floor.

"Change into an exorcist's knife." She said to the black aura. The aura turned to a liquid like and into a solid knife, dropping on Irie-san's hand. She grabbed it tightly and turned to me.

"Still haven't closed your eyes, huh? Wanna learn biology??" She smirked.

"Step closer."

I stepped closer to Irie-san and saw a bloody figure in front of her. It's not healthy staring at it.... A pregnant women and a child should keep away.... Even a man can puke by the glance of it.... Well, I don't wanna describe.

"Shall we begin??" She held a knife can cut open the corpse. She tore out the skins, revealing a  mushy organs inside the body. They are all mushy and sloppy because she squeezed off the blood just now.

"Want me to explain??" She smiled at me. It was a genuine smile. I never saw that though....

"Irie-san, you like anatomy??" I asked and laughed nervously.

"Yup! Especially the lifeless body!! It's my hobby! Why did you ask?" She smiled again.

"Ah.... Nothing.... Just curious..." I walked to Arima-san, still holding the ghoul's head.

After a while, Irie-san turned back to us.

"It's done." She turned back to her normal stoic self.

"Okay." Arima-san glaced and looked at the minced meat in the trash.

"Good work...." He did seems to be tired of Irie-san's so called 'hobby'.

"Arima, can I keep the head??" She asked.

"Why??" He asked back.

"A gift for Washuu-san." With that, she picked up the head and walked away in darkness.

"She's creepy...." Arima-san mumbled.

~Time Skip~ Normal POV~

"Washuu-san, here's the head." Irie walked in and handed her superior the head of the S IV rank ghoul.

"Irie... You always bring me these things, huh." Washuu smiled a bit and looked at the head that Irie placed on the table.

"Your work is accomplished. Good work. Irie, Arima, and....." Washuu glanced at the quinque.

"Kaneki...." Washuu whipered.

Actually, Kaneki shouldn't be alive and live as a quinque. But, Arima did took him and made him his quinque. What's Arima trying to do? No one would ever know... maybe??

"How's Kaneki? Arima-kun??" Washuu asked the white haired investigator.

"He's more than fine. He can think of his own. Better than the lifeless quinque." Arima crossed his legs, his face remain calm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kaneki's POV~

"Hey, Kaneki. I have a place that I want you to visit with me." The black haired female spoke up.

"Where's that??" I asked. Curious about Irie-san's statement.

"It's somewhere you knew it too well." She smiled lightly.

"Wanna go??" She continued.

"Sure. How about Arima-san??" I asked. Looking around for him.

"He's not going. Just the two of us." She stood up and opened Arima-san's apartment door as I followed her closely behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here." Irie-san stopped on her tracks.

I looked around and saw a lovely cafe. It's nice.

"RE??" I read the cafe's name.

"Yup. Let's go inside." She said and opened the cafe's door as I heard the bell in the door chimed throughout the small shop.

"Welcome!!" I heard a feminine voice calling.

I looked at the source of the voice and saw a short haired woman.

"Touka-chan??"