Nana X Harley | Flowers for you |

Heya-

Its been so long-

Like a very very long time-

Writer's block punched me hard and I kept on procrastinating-

I've been out of the fandom for so long but I did say that I promised to keep updating this book.

Also now that I went on deciding to update this book again, I just wanted to say that-

When requests are open once again and all, I'll need preferences to be able to write. Its hard trying to write without one >.<

As for now, I'll try updating and writing oneshots (dares would be aside a bit) with any idea that'll pop on my mind.

I can't say when I'll update tho. It'll depend.

As for now, Lets get into the story uwu

Sorry if its a bit tad short-

(No one requested this at all but I just felt like writing smth with this two cuties uwu

I missed em-)

------------------------------------

Sob

Sob

Tears continued to fall down her cheeks as she wept.

Its been like that for the past few days. On every battle she'll enter in, Nana would end up facing mistakes and several defeats.

Which made her feel very down.

Blaming herself for everything that has been done.

No matter what she do, Things always end up in the way she didn't expect for it to be.

As she continued to weep alone- Little did she know, someone has been watching her the whole time.

Two pairs of green eyes (A/N: idk if it were the right one. Feel free to correct me if not.) Watched her from the shadows with pity.

It had been wanting to approach her since the past few days but just can't. It felt nervous on approaching her.

But seeing her get more and more sadder as the days gone by, It ached to atleast try and go comfort her.

Having finally gained its courage, It began walking towards her.

With one of its hands behind its back, holding something. That is to be given to Her.

He could only hope that It'll cheer her up.

Slowly and carefully, He approached her from behind. Reluctantly tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention.

Turning towards the person who tapped her on the shoulder, Nana was surprised to see who it was. Both of her hands hastily went up over to her face and went on wiping her tears away.

"Oh its you, Harley. What are you doing here?"

She questioned as the male sat down beside her.

Turning to look at her, Harley then spoke.

"Why are you crying?"

Nana shooked her head. Slowly, she spoke out words.

"I'm sure you've heard about how I perform in matches by now....I know how much I sucked."

"No you don't."

"How can you say so?"

Nana questioned, facing him again.

"You've been trying your best every match. Everyone even I appreciates that. You may fail each time you try, but remember that everyone makes mistakes. Just because you did a mistake, doesn't mean you already placed everyone in peril."

Harley spoke, which seem to have surprised her even more. Nana could only keep quiet as she shooked her head once again, listening to his words.

"Everyone's been worried about you, you know?"

Harley spoke, now scooting closer to her.

Nana could only let out a few tears in response to his words. Which harley wiped away in response, holding her chin up.

"Don't blame yourself. Its not your fault. Its no one's fault too."

Harley continued as he then brought out what he has been hiding behind him. As Nana continued to wipe away some of her tears.

Harley then handed it over to her.

"Flowers for you."

Handing it out, Harley averted his gaze. Blushing hard.

For a moment, Nana blinked in confusion but then smiled. Throwing her arms around him. Pulling him to a hug.

This startled the magician but he still hugged back. Afterwards patting her gently.

While she embraced him, Nana happily held the flowers over to her hands.

Looking at them as she pulled away, she then spoke.

"Are these poppies?"

Nana questioned. Harley nodded his head in response.

"Yes they were. I heard you liked them."

Nana could only smile. As if having forgotten about all the sadness she felt moments ago.

"How sweet of you, harley."

Leaning in, Nana pecked the boy's left cheek. Leaving him a blushing mess.

Giggling over his reaction, Nana then whispered.

"Thank you."

Looking the other way, Harley's lips curved up to a smile. His heart jumping in glee. Having made her smile.

---------------------------------

Phew that should be it uwu

Hope you enjoyed the story!

Have a nice day/night! ❤

-author-san