relationship: team

Ava couldn't hide the excitement that kept on rushing throughout her whole body. Her heart leaps in joy as the smile on her face never leave even for a single second.

He is mine.

She loves the satisfaction of gaining the ownership of Calum's heart, as what he would like to say. To be able to cuddle into his warmth and kiss him anytime made her feel like she won the lottery ticket.

Now that they are quarantined together, her mind travels to the possible things that they could do like a married couple settling in a house. They would also have a kid that's actually a dog but she thinks their cuteness just resembles just so much.

She reached for the arm that was tightly wrapped around her waist, resting her hand on it while she looked up to see Calum. Memories of yesterday's events hit her as she remembered every single detail of the aftermath of their conversation.

She then realized that she took the risk of dating a guy who lived miles away from her who had a job that requires a lot of shows and touring while she's off to many photoshoots and fashion shows to go.

Then she thought about the fans that would soon find out about their relationship and her chest tightens as she thought about the hate comments that's about to roll off in her social media.

That's one thing she forgot to mention last night. She doesn't consider herself a fan of them, and if she would based off the fans from the encounter she had in the book cafe few years ago, then she would be dead right now.

But she didn't want to consider this as a problem for the both of them, especially when Calum has a soft spot for his fans. And she doesn't want to be that girlfriend that holds him back from everything that has made him reach to his success with the band.

She slowly pulls his arm from her waist, trying to get off his bed without waking him up only to feel the same arm again pulling her back to the bed.

"Stay here, baby." He said with his voice raspy and low while Ava turns her face away from him to hide the blush that crept to her whole face. She still couldn't compose herself with the endearments that Calum calls her.

"I'm making breakfast for the both of us, Cal." She bit her lip, gathering enough strength to face him. His eyes were still closed as he snuggled his face deeper to her neck.

"Breakfast can wait." She can feel him smiling through his words as she laughed.

"You should know me better, Calum. I never have patience when it comes to food." She successfully released herself from his grasp, standing up to stretch before reaching his forehead to give him a soft kiss.

She hears him mumble a 'no' but wave him off as she picked up a sweater of his and wore it. It hangs perfectly just below her thighs while she covers her whole hands with the sleeves. She walked out of the room towards the kitchen, washing her hands before deciding in what to have for breakfast.

With all the unhealthy food choices that they had consumed during their date night, she wanted to make something that could help balance her diet which is why she settled for a salad while preparing also some eggs and toast if ever Calum gets hungry.

She washes all the ingredients she needed before spreading it on the kitchen counter as she makes the salad dressing first. After getting it to her desired taste, she leaves it at the side and grabs the vegetables, readying them to be chopped.

She starts cutting her kale when she feels a hand rest on her waist, immediately jumping to realize that it was Calum before she relaxed under his touch.

"Good morning." He whispers against her neck, looking pass her shoulder to the food she is making.

"Good morning, is salad okay for you?" She glanced at her back.

"Anyhting is fine for me." His hands travels to her shoulders as he placed little soft kisses on it before leaning forward to look at her, only to find her face distraught. His eyebrows furrowed slightly as a frown form in his lips. "Are you okay?"

Ava tensed a little bit, acknowledging the fact that he understands her better than herself. But she tries to hide the thoughts that drive her to insanity with a smile.

"What made you say that?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I know you, Ava. I can see through your eyes that something is bothering you. Was it about our conversation last night?" Calum moved his body to see her better. He rest his hand on her cheeks until she lifted her head to look at him with her eyes.

"No- there was nothing wrong about yesterday, Cal. It's just-" She struggles to find the right words, silence once filled in the atmosphere as Calum awaits for her answer.

"Ava, baby, you know I love you and I don't want to see that pout in your face all the time." His face softens, his thumb stroking her cheek before taking a deep breath.

"Come on."

He grabs her thighs without notice and brought her to the other side of the kitchen counter, settling her on it before standing between her legs.

"Tell me, baby. There's no judgment in this house. You can trust me." Ava's heart flutters as she witnessed the guy she loves putting his best effort to open her up.

If she wanted to trust him, she would have to keep no secrets from him and tell him everything. "I was just thinking," She fiddles around her fingers, feeling his gaze on her before continuing. "Would your fans be okay with our relationship?"

Calum knew very well they would end up on a topic like this.

To be in a relationship when there are people all around the world who knows you is very hard to settle in, and he knew once he would introduce Ava to his world, she would have to gear up with all the love and hate that's about to come to her life. But he didn't mind any of this. After all, it's his relationship. But it breaks his heart to see Ava being bothered by all of this, and he knew that it would be a battle that both of them would have to fight for.

"There's always hatred in everything, Ava. I know most of my fans are lovely but there are still certain people who would want to bring us down. But either way, I'm here to defend you. If we want to make our relationship stronger, then we have to be there for each other. No secrets, no doubts."

Calum cupped her face as he wiped off the tear that was slowly falling down on her cheeks.

"And if you need more help, you got the boys and their girlfriends. They know how to handle these kind of stuffs. We're all here for you, Ava. We're a team."

Upon hearing this, Ava thinks about the possible events that could happen once they announce their relationship on the internet. It would either make her or break her. But if she assures herself that Calum is with her with every love and hate from his fans, then it would not be a problem for her. It would just take some trust. No secrets, no doubts.

"No secrets, no doubts. We're a team."