family show: is it?

Ava didn't want to waste anytime and woke up extra early that day.

She grabbed a banana and her water jug to go and went to the patio and took out her yoga mat. It was four in the morning and exceptionally early for her but the thing is, she was in a great mood. She's feeling some sense of zest that's rushing through her blood which made her want to get good use of. She messaged Calum a quick text before starting her routine.

She went on to do some yoga poses while quietly listening to her surroundings. She hears the birds chirping from the blue sky and the wind brushes to her face as she admires the wildflowers in her sight.

She takes a long stretch, feeling her tensed muscles relax to remove the pressure she was feeling. When she sees the sky turning into the perfect shade of blue she always wanted, she smiles and sat down on the wooden floor to take a good look on it. She sees a few city lights illuminating the dark and the nostalgia in her remembers the days when she was in New York. It was funny how it became the epicenter of the cases, and she had lived longer in Calum's house rather than her's in NY. A part of her wanted to go back and rewind all her recollections on that city.

She was startled by a phone call, struggling to get it as she immediately presses the green button.

"Hello? Crystal!"

Ava stood up to grab her water and took a drink and wiped her face that was drenched in sweat.

"It's today? Wait hold up let me get something." Ava ran inside the house to get her laptop and went back the patio to retrieve her phone. She sees the other girls on their phone cam and decides to turn hers on.

"I feel like this music video is going to be so good. Luke was having fun filming it." Sierra smiles while grabbing her tea.

"Yeah, Andy better do some justice on those clips we worked hard for." All of them laughed from KayKay's remark before Crystal playfully guns on the camera. "Not Crystal of course."

"I feel like I was luckily spared by the stress that I could've experienced if I moved in with Michael." Crystal leans back on her chair.

"The boys were such a mess. They literally don't know how to move their hips to the beat."

"Yeah, I agree."

"I wonder what they're like on set."

"It's here! Let's watch it together." KayKay had found the music video that was just uploaded a few minutes ago in their band account.

"Okay on three." Crystal counts, playfully mocking on Michael before clicking on the video. "And a one, two scooby doo."

I hear you callin' out my name
I love the sound, I love the taste

Ava did not hold back her uncontrollable smile as she watches Calum lead the song.

"Calum is so confident in here. Damn Ava, what have you done to our shy little bean." KayKay gushed.

"They look like they took drugs in here though." Sierra pointed out when the boys started to do weird things which made all of them laugh.

It makes me smile, it makes me shake

Ava blushes furiously when she sees Calum smiling with his tongue out, not knowing that when they made that scene, he was looking right past the camera.

"Okay things are getting weird now." Sierra said excitedly while moving herself closer. When the next scene rolled, a dog suddenly appears in Luke's arms which made all girls scream in delight.

"Petunia!"

The scene starts focusing to Ashton, where he air humps to the screen and he brushes his imaginary hair off his shoulder.