zoom dinner: kill my time

Ava walked out of the kitchen towards their patio with the food she had made for tonight's dinner while Calum sets up his laptop on the table, awaiting for any calls from his bestfriends.

They both decided to dress up for the certain occasion, with Calum settling with one of his tuxedo and Ava wearing an elegant dress that he had admired for the past thirty minutes.

"You look lovely." He compliments, eyeing her one more time while hoping that he wouldn't turn into an old creep. He loves to view her in a perspective where she looks good in the dress rather than the dress looks good on her. He ponders over her for so many years yet he still finds himself amused with her beauty.

"Not too bad, Mr. Hood." She sets the plate on the tables before looking at the laptop infront of her.

"Has anyone arrived? I mean from the Zoom call."

"Not that they're good with arriving to meetings on time but Ashton says his about to turn on his laptop who is probably ahead than the two other blondes." His fingertips hover to the keyboard, checking on the time once again before straightening himself to look at Ava. "Which gives us more time to do stuff."

"And by stuff, you mean?"

Ava soon became distracted when Calum pulled her closer with his arms as he leans in for a kiss. Her temperature rises in her entire body while she kissed him back, her hand finds its way to his now long hair that could finally be grabbed easily.

She then realized how much she had long for more intimacy between the both of them. The way she melts just by his touch and her heart beats faster than it had ever shows the effect Calum had on her.

His lips trailed along from her neck down to her shoulders, leaving soft kisses as Ava breathes deeply in attempt to keep herself from getting too excited. Her heart flutters when his kisses reached to her arm then to her hand, in which he gives one last kiss to her knuckles before looking back at her. She smiles, both resting their foreheads on each other and was about to lean in for a much more intimate kiss when they were interrupted by a Zoom call ringing.

"Ah, such cóck blockers." He groaned which caused giggles from Ava before they both fixed themselves and head towards the chairs behind the table. Calum accepts the call to be greeted by the faces that he had missed the most ever since quarantine.

"Hey, long time no see, idiot." Michael grinned while pointing at Calum.

"Still look like shìt, Michael." Calum playfully fired back while he smiles.

"Honestly I've never felt more at peace when I'm not with you guys." Ashton butts into the conversation while he serves some food to KayKay. Unlike his other bestfriends, he barely shows to public his relationship with KayKay anymore, after it had caused some arguements between the both of them. He was bothered by it first, to not being able to share to the world his love for his girlfriend but he was scared of losing her.

"Nah, I bet it's pretty chaotic up there."

This brought laughter to the whole group, including Ava who's starting to feel a bit more comfortable towards the conversation.

"Shut up, Luke." Ashton rolls his eyes before glancing towards Calum until he noticed a not so unfamiliar blonde beside him. His smile grew bigger at the sight of it before exclaiming. "Oh my god, it's Ava!"

All heads snapped towards Calum and Ava as their faces lit up, mirroring the same expression Ashton had.

"Ava, i'm finally happy to meet you- virtually. After all, Calum told us a lot of things about you." Crystal beamed, while the others vigorously nodded their heads in agreement.