Athena is born

As I walked into my house I headed straight to the attic where my dad kept all his old equipment. That man's words repeating in my head 'You can't do much your just a girl they will overpower you". They might but at least I can continue fighting for what's right. As I was rummaging I found fathers old specops suits in one of the old boxes. As I was pulling it out I noticed a picture frame. It was the last picture of my mother. She looked so happy, tears brimmed my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

" I need get moving"

As I headed to my room and laid the suit out I started deviating a plan. whatever happened I couldn't get caught. I began to undress avoiding my wounds but couldn't help but hiss. As I fully strapped myself in I was ready. I put the helmet on and was out into the night. I maintained a steady pace moving in between alley ways trying to stay unnoticed.

"Hey! hurry up before someone sees us!"

I stopped in my tracks and peeked my head around the corner to the sound. Two cops were parked in the alleyway disposing bricks.

"Are you sure those dumbasses will actually use these?"

"Even if they don't we can blame them on the protesters tomorrow."

Those dirty pigs are trying to frame the protesters! I quickly took my phone out and started recording them. As they finished unloading the bricks and entered their SUV I realized I needed to continued moving.

Upon arriving to the main road I noticed hundreds of protesters still out past curfew. I walked my way through the crowd with ease, people were moving and staring most screaming words of praise.

'Yo! Its one of the specops"

"ayeee"

I got to the front lines and every fibre in me started heating up while Looking at those pigs. I got a lot of satisfaction in seeing the glint of fear in their eyes. The crowed started making more noise.

"NO JUSTICE NO PEACE"

"THE SYSTEMS CORUPT"

Soon the crowed started kneeling and that's when the police started to move forward. They began throwing tear gas and I started running and throwing them back. The rubber bullets were next more protesters started to move back. Before anyone knew it we were surrounded. Police were on all sides gassing, shooting. People were pushing their way trying to disperse into the alleyways. The police started using blunt force on whoever they could catch.

I noticed the older medic from today get body slammed by an officer and without a second thought ran towards them. I grabbed the officer and ripped him off her.

"GO!HURRY!"

Another two pair of hands grabbed me as I tried to get out of their grip. Using his baton he hit me right where I got shot this morning.

"Ahhh shit,Get tf off"

I slipped my foot around one of the cops legs and tripped him while I threw the other one over my shoulder. Next thing I knew gas was filling my helmet.

One of the motherfuckers lodged a tear gas in the back of my helmet. With whatever I had left I ran into the alley.

I bumped into someone not knowing if it was a cop or not.

"Move this way their coming."

I continued coughing and felt as if id pass out any moment. I kept grabbing at the back of my helmet trying to reach the stupid tear gas.

"oh shit"

I felt a hand quickly grab the gas and heard it being thrown far, but I couldn't stop coughing."

'Man are you okay?"

I was gonna pass out, I could feel it, the pain and gas was too much. As I was about to blackout I forced an eye open only to see a full black suit.....it was the specops dude from this morning. And then everything faded into black.

_______________________________________________________________________________

All righty smut is coming in either the next chapter or the one after it hehehe..... plot aint the best but I hope yall r vibing with the story thus far.