Caught

* please listen to the song when instructed*

They're suspicious of me, of course they are, they just revealed not only their faces but names. If anything about them get leaked then they can get into huge trouble or worse. It's clear I can't escape so should I just tell them... oh yeah I'm a chick..? We are fighting for the same cause, we are on the same team and they don't seem as if they are bad people.

( play song)

I turned on the shower and started stripping of my mask and protective gear. For the first time today I took a peak at myself through the foggy bathroom mirror and seen multiple bruises scattered all across my body. They looked as painful as they felt. My eyes were slightly swollen and red and the tingling of the previous tear gas was still there. I took a step into the cold shower and for a moment let all the worries and remaining tear gas slowly flow down my body. As I was turning the temperature of the water hotter I felt fingers brush along my ribs down to my waist.

I gasped and was ready to scream when someone covered my mouth with their hand and pushed me against the shower wall. The change in temperature and now the mysterious body pressing onto me scared me yet set off a strange tingling sensation up my spine.

'That's very naughty of you kitten, trying to pose as a big boy, now your all hurt."

I felt his big hands stroke the bruises on my hip moving up slowly taking time to feel my skin till he reached my neck. He proceeded to move my hair to the side. Moving his mouth right by my ear.

"uggh id love to litter you with my own little markings."

My breath hitched and I felt as if my legs were going to give out.

"What should we do now that little kitten got caught?"

His hand was still firmly placed on my mouth preventing me from speaking but I decided to put that to good use and slowly licked his hand.

He pressed my harder into the wall and groaned in my ear." Don't test me or I won't hold back."

My mind was blank and all I wanted was to be wrecked by this man but was snapped out of it when someone knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yo Dude you have been in there a while are you alri?"I regained all my senses and was about to answer when I was flipped and was face to face with Austin. His chocolate coloured hair and hazel eyes stared directly at me, piercing my soul. His rosy lips moved as I tried to process what he was saying. In a whisper he told me to repeat his exact words "I'm fine..." And without a second thought mesmerised by the wet man in front of me I repeated his words.

" I'm fine."

A response i couldn't quite hear followed by some footsteps walking away followed when he slammed his lips on mine. My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck while he lifted me up wrapping my legs around his torso. I hated this man but for some reason, i couldn't stop. The tension was building more and more till he opened the shower door and placed me on the bathroom vanity. He grabbed something from one of the drawers nearby and clasped my hands together.

*click,click,click*

"cuffs?" i asked.

He stroked my wet hair back. "Yes kitten that will be your punishment, you cant touch me or make any noise. Do you understand?'

I nodded my head quick in anticipation to whatever he was going to do to me.

He slowly pealed my two leg open and got down on his knees. My eyes went wide while he just continued to smirk up at me. " Now i don't wanna hear a sound, have i made myself clear?"

I nodded.

"Using words sweetheart." He said caressing my thigh sending shivers all over my body.

" Yes..... Sir..."

That word clicked something in his braid because as soon as those words left my mouth he dived in. The feeling of his tongue started to send me to heaven. I tried biting my bottom lip to suppress my moans but the unspeakable things he was currently doing made it nearly impossible.

I could feel the tip of his tongue making circular motions on my clit. He was teasing me and it was driving me insane. He then took my clit between his teeth and by putting slight pressure and sucking in i felt like i was going to loose it completely. The cuffs started to dig into my wrists by how hard i was pulling on them. He took two fingers and placed them in my mouth and like a good little girl i sucked and coated them in my saliva. With no time he placed them in me and started to arch his long fingers directing them to my Gspot. I felt myself spike an all time high. I was about to cum.

"Hold it." His low firm voice just added to the pleasure.

"Please, ah"

He started to move his fingers and suck more and more aggressively. To the point it started to hurt but those golden words soon left his mouth.

'Cum for me babygirl."

That's all i needed. I started to shake and felt all the muscles in my abdomen tighten and then relax. I was completely faded. He slurped up my juices and kissed me.

"Good girl" Those were his last words before he got dressed and left the bathroom.

I was left completely wasted on the counter soaking in my own euphoria. I wobblily  got up and put on the shirt that was left in the bathroom. All worries drifted from my mind as i opened the bathroom door and walked into the empty living room. I was tired and sat myself on the couch my eyes starting to close and the moment i was about to drift into dream land all i heard was a hellish scream.

"YOUR A CHICK?"