Three dudes one major Problem

I felt myself being carried, my head was thumping and everything felt fuzzy. I couldn't help but groan in pain.

"oh, you're awake? Are you alright?"

The sound of a familiar voice rang through my ears when everything hit me like a truck. The officers. The tear gas. The SpecOps dude....Fuck, saved by this prick again.

"A little sore but I'll be fine."

" Well were near my house, you can bandage up n crash there for the night."

Spend the night with him? Ha! I'd rather get tear-gassed again.

'No thanks, I'll just head back."

Suddenly the radio on the side of his hip started and he clicked it.

"Alpha to Tank, I repeat Alpha to tank."

"Tank here! what's the status?"

"The cops have raided all the roads and buildings surrounding the town centre there is no way to head back there, Me and Riot are on our way back now."

"Roger that."

He suddenly turned off his radio and said, "I guess you don't really have a choice now."

I was left stunned but that's not gonna stop me, imma sneak out when he least expects it. He started climbing some stairs before taking out a key out and fiddling with it till he opened the door to his apartment. I couldn't really see much since I was still somehow on his shoulder. But I couldn't really complain since it gave me a pretty good view on his ass.....Damn how is it bigger than mine? what type of squats does he do? Should I ask him? I was snapped out of it when he sat me down on the couch.

" Imma go get some medicine and something to neutralize the gas. You stay here."

Even though his mere existence irritated me I still thanked him 'Okay, oh and.....thanks for everything."

He turned his back around mask and full suit still on looming in front of me and said "Yeah, no problem, that's what bros are for." Then made his way up the stairs.

y/n pov: ...............HUH? BROS??? he thinks I'm a dude? Whatever now I can get the fuck out of here.

I got up and started heading towards the door, right when I was about to grab the handle, the door swung open and there stood two 7ft specops.

I didn't even have enough time to breathe in before I caught myself being choked by one of the masked men while the other one spoke.

"Who tf are you and how did you get in."

I tried to speak but all that came out was strangled words. He let my neck go but aggressively twisted my arm.

"You better start talking or I might just break it"'

I was freaking out but weirdly enough his deep voice and aggressive tone started stirring something in me. I shakily let a breath out before slamming my other elbow into his rib cage and slipping out of his grip.

"sorry, I don't like being told what to do."

Suddenly steps could be heard coming down the stairs and there stood 4 fully dressed specops looking at each other in confusion.

Tank took his mask off and quickly said 'Guys don't worry I brought him here, he's one of us." The two other dudes let out a sigh and I could visibly see them relax.

'Then give us a heads up beforehand." One of them said before removing his mask.

"Then why did he fight back?" Asked the other dude with dreads while taking his mask off. They all turned to look at me but I was left stunned.

Niefbfhjhdbfuhk.................WTF WHY ARE THEY SO HOT???????

I was snapped back by one of them waving their hand to try get my attention. "Dude r u alright?"

I coughed out and responded "yeah, I'm fine."

Suddenly one of the dudes came towards me and stretched out his hand . "Well its nice to meet you I'm Dominic also known as Alpha, the dude in the dreads is James or Riot.

The dude who brought me here then started talking." I'm Austin also known as Tank, now that you know the gang sit down so I can take a look at your wounds."

I instinctively took a step back and said " Oh I'm fine, I think I'll be on my way though, thanks for everything."

A heavy sigh could be heard before James closed the front door. I could feel the tension grow in the room." I never said you could leave, plus you never told us who you are and why you were trying to leave."

I gulped and started to look around for a way out. " No point in trying to leave, the streets full with police and your clearly unconfutable around us" I got thrown a towel and a first aid kit." Go shower off the gas and patch up your wounds, we can talk after."

I looked around at their expressions and they all looked serious and weary of my presence. They didnt trust me and that was understandable since now i knew who they were but i was still a mystery to them. I grabbed the towel n headed to the bathroom locking the door behind me.

.....What have i gotten myself into?.....