Trouble

The sudden voice startled me when I looked over my shoulder. I saw James staring at me like he has just witnessed a ghost.

"ugh yeah, I'm a chick."

I heard footsteps come down the stairs and Dominic stroll towards me. His long dreads bouncing with every step he took. He kneeled down in front of me.

'Are you badly hurt anywhere?"

I was the shook one now, wow all of a sudden they are being so careful with me.

' I think she will be fine" The husky voice came from the staircase. Austin was standing there with a pair of boxers on a towel around his neck and his hair still slightly wet.

Dominic brought my attention back to him and said." Are you hungry? I'm gonna go make something for all of us to eat."

I looked back at Austin while he licked his bottom lip eyes piercing mine.

' I've already had something sweet to eat." And headed upstairs.

My face turned beat red while I snapped my head back around facing the floor." y-yeah ill eat.'

" Austin! why didn't you shareee?' whined James While Austin laughed as he closed his door upstairs. 

Dominic got up and dusted his knees, stretching his hand to help me get up. Little did I know he caught on to me and Austin's tension. I grabbed his hand and got up. My shirt was sticking to my wet skin outlining my shape but I didn't really notice since the shirt was up to my knees and I thought I was in the clear. My nipples were clearly visible through the sheer white fabric but I still headed to the kitchen.

Dominic's deminer changed drastically after. He started slamming cabinets closed when he would grab something or just puff out air in annoyance. Me and James could tell something was up and he decided to speak up.

"Bro, what's gotten into you all of a sudden?"

"I just need to go out for some air." Dominic put down the pot and left through the back door. James followed.

I was wondering what happened, why is he so pissed....... Could it be because I'm a girl and now he feels like I'm gonna be a hold back? The thought lingered in my head and soon more flooded it 'You cant do much your just a girl they will overpower you". AGH FUCK ! They are all the same, gonna use me and shove me to the side. 'DAMN PRICKS!

The two walked back into the house both with serious expressions on their face. They both got back to their sides quietly, Dominic grabbed the pan and silently began to continue cooking while James took his seat next to me. I was fuming, now they wont even talk to me? I could see James from the corner of my eye staring at me, looking me up and down.

"I don't think I'm hungry anymore, ill just go get some sleep on the couch.

They both stopped their movements and looked at me. Why are they being so fucking weird?

"You should sleep on a proper bed, My rooms upstairs, second door to the right. Ill crash in James room." Dominic chimed in while i was making my way to the door.

I nodded my head and made my way upstairs, upon opening the door I heard a husky voice.

"Did you really think we were finished?"

--------------------------------------------------------

kinda a filler chapter but the next will be spicy.... will update Next chapter tonight.