~CHAPTER EIGHT ~

April's bikini in the media 👆

TGIF fams. How are you guys
doing?
I want to say a big thank you all my readers❤, you guys rock.

Left for me I'll update every day but I have tight schedules, thank you for not giving up on your girl.

Dedicated to IamMoana17 DiranB Teefabulous MadamToree ishpep2 Graxie_cares nice_nado_123 I can't heart you guys less😍.

**************************

JORDAN'S POV***

I stared at her deeply, my eyes never unwavering, my attention was focused on her as she took long strides towards the pool.

Her hourglass body glowed under the sun revealing her flawless skin. I had seen models on sexy bikinis and  none stroked a nerve in me but seeing April on a simple bikini with red and white strides and a matching Kimono made my heart leap into my chest; this feeling is a new. I couldn't stop myself from watching her because I was captivated.

'Jordan you can't let this happen'

My subconscious said and I obeyed by shifting my gaze to my phone but I couldn't help but stare at her beneath my lashes. She sat on the base playfully kicking the water that fell across her feet.

"Are you going to keep doing that or you gonna swim?" that was my voice and it made her flinch a little.  She bit her lower lips clearly showing her nervousness and I wished she didn't do that.

Her lips, soft and velvet, trembling and gasping for air earlier. She blushed as she slides into the pool.  It started from her neck and I saw it creep up to her face and ears until she looked like a ripe tomato, it was a cute sight.

Soon she went deep into the pool and the only thing I could see was her black silk hair floating against the water. She resurfaced after a while and joined me on the base following a long silence.  The only sound that could be heard was the tickling of the pool.

"When was the first time you had a panic attack? I asked almost immediately, my gaze was fixed on her and I could tell that she wasn't comfortable.

"hum..... mm, when my Mum died" She replied like it didn't matter when something similar changed my life forever, one of my darkest secrets. I shifted closer making our arms brush and I could feel her tensed body.

My eyes travelled to the bruise on her neckline and I began to trace it with my fingers, cursing under my breath. I felt her body stiffen at my touch, a smug smile crept to my lips.

                             ~°~

"Jordan please can I visit dad and Adrian when we get back to Lagos?" April asked and I immediately wished she never did, I was on my way out when she requested we talked and now I get this? My grip on my phone tightened as I clenched my jaw holding back my rising rage.

"No" I replied with a cold expression.  Why would she want to go back or was she planning on running away? That thought alone scarred me to my bones and I swear I loved seeing her defeated and sad face.