❤️- Part 2 - Engineer X Reader

Papers lead my way to your hearth.

...

Everyday he came and as he left he left paper on table, those papers were full of kindness and were written with love. Each paper had few words just for you.

You look beautiful today.

I could see your face everyday and I'm glad I can.

I like your smile.

Many and many notes were hidden in one drawer in counter, soon they started to fill another and another and another. You didn't have no more space to keep them. You had one in your hand, looking at the words.

I bet your hands are soft same like your voice is.

E.

He was always signed as E. You didn't know his name or nickname, but your heart wanted to know. Sitting on the floor, heart beating fast as you were thinking about him. His texas accent and how deep his voice was made you feel helpless. You wanted to tell him truth, you wanted to tell him how your heart starts beat faster when you're near him, you wanted to tell him that you are more than happy to see him. You heard small ring from the bell above the entrance, you got up from the floor to meet E.

"Good afternoon."
"Black coffee?"
"Yes darlnin'."

That was new, you turned around to make his coffee. You turned around again to find money laying on the counter. You took small plate and placed dessert on it plus you added fork. You took the coffee and to him. He was reading the same book again, you placed his order on table. He spoke.

"Darlin', I wanted to ask you. Don't you want to sit here with me?"
"I'll just make myself coffee and I'll be here with you in minute."

Enginner's heart skipped a beat, you accepted to sit with him. For him it was like winning a jackpot, for you it was the same. As you came back to him with your coffee and book, he couldn't get his eyes off you. You sat at the table smiling. After a while you broke the silence.

"So, Uhm. What is your name?"
"Engineer, but for short Engie."

He took a sip from his coffee and he continued.

"If you like, you can call me Dell. And what's your name darlin'?"
"(Y/N)."
"

Beautiful name."

Your cheeks were slightly pink. You wanted to ask, no needed to ask about those notes.

"So, you mean it, with those notes?"
"Of course, you're beautiful!"

Engineer grabbed your hands slightly squeezing them. He looked at your hands.

"Wow...your hands are so soft."
"Dell, let me tell you something. Those notes, I...don't have space for them."
"You kept them?"
"Of course! No one ever did something like this for me."

Engineer was caught by your words, no one? Really no one? You were beautiful, kind and caring person, how no one could see that?! For him you were an angel that fell from the heaven.

"Dell, give me something easier to keep."
"Like what?"

You leaned your head close to his and gave him a kiss on the lips. Engineer was too surprised to response. When his brain finally find out what was going on, you leaned back, away from him. You smiled, Engineer put one of his hands on his mouth while his cheeks turned into tomatoes. You giggled and kissed him on his cheeks. When you pulled away, Engineer grabbed you by your hips and put you on his lap. You laughed and put kiss and his forehead.

...

You were laying on your side of the bed, when you heard door from bathroom open. It was your husband, Dell.

"Hello darlin'."
"Heya, Dell."

He sat at his side of the bed and changed into his pyjamas. He layed next to you and took your book away.

"Hey, I almost had that page done."
"Darlin' it's late, let's go to sleep."

He kissed your cheek, you turned your lamp off and snuggled close to your husband's chest. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed you an the forehead.

"What about note, Dell?"

He giggled, pulling you closer to him.

"I'll love you forever, my darlin'.~"