⭐🍋- BLU Engineer X RED Reader

--------------------------------------------
Another request by its-citrine-beta
Enjoy.
--------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

Ceasefire day, that one day when weather is against the battle and we have free day to relax.
This time it was horrible storm outside, so the battle was canceled.
I was with BLU Engineer in town, in hotel room. Engie was cuddling with me on sofa.

"Darlin'?"
"Yes, Engie?"
"I love ya, ya know that?"
"Heh, love ya too."

We meet on battlefield, our Spy sapped his sentry and dispenser. I was just running around, he grabbed me by my neck and pointed a gun at my head, but he realized I'm not Spy and let me go. He was shocked to see female on battlefield, he left me alone. Since that day he never killed me, he told me how he feels around me and here we are cuddling on sofa. Engineer kissed my neck every where, I moaned when he found that spot.

"Aww, darlin' you liked that?~"

He kissed that spot again and this time he nibbled on it. I bite my bottom lip.

"Don't hide it, I know you like it.~"
"Engie.~"
"Ah, I love that sound.~"

He started bitting, nibbling and licking that spot, I moaned more. His hands roamed all around my body. After a while he put his one hand on my breast and played with my nipple.

"Engie, j-just fuck me already."
"Alright, but this time..."

He got near my ear and whispered in low and dark voice.

"I'm in charge."
"Yes, m-master.~"

He stood up and picked me up and took me to bedroom, he lay me down. I just watched him take off his shirt.

"Take your clothes off, darlin'."

I obeyed and took off all my clothes accept for my underwear.

"Good girl.~"

He got on the bed, he grabbed me by my hips, pulling me close to him. He gave me passionate kiss I gladly returned the kiss, he licked my lips. I gladly let him in, letting his tongue explore my mouth. After a while we pulled away for air. Engineer started nibbling my neck again, his arms went behind my back, taking off my red bra.

"Aw, you're beautiful, darlin'.~"
"Engie..."
"What? I'm tellin' just truth. Now let's get serious here.~"

He stood up from bed and took off his pants, I couldn't help but stare at his tent in his blue boxers.

"'Ah almost forgot!"

He quickly ran off and came back with condom. He took off his boxers, and wow yeah I saw him naked before but it's different when we make love, he put condom on. He crawled on top of me, kissing me.

"Ready?~"
"Yes, take me Engie."
"Can't hear ya darlin'.~"
"Engineer I want you!"
"Good girl.~"

He pushed my panties to the side and put his tip inside, I slightly hissed at the small pain I was feeling. Before I knew it he was all the way inside me. He waited for second letting me adjust his size. I moaned to let him know I'm ready, he took the message and started thrusting.
It was fantastic, this was way more better than that dildo I use when I feel lonely.
He started going faster, I moaned too loud, he covered my mouth with his hand. I got an idea, I started sucking his fingers, making them wet. Engineer put his hand away from my mouth and put it to my hips. He started thrusting faster, I heard him groan and slightly moan. I was already moaning mess. I hugged him around neck and brought him closer to my lips, he kissed me roughly, I moaned in the kiss. He pulled away, groaning. When the tip of his cock found that special spot inside me, I moaned while scratching Engineer's back.

"Hnng...darlin'.~"
"Engie, *moan* m-more, give me more!"

He started going harder, hitting that special spot every time. I scratched him little bit harder, I'm sure he'll have hard time explaining where he got those scratch marks. I felt bubbling in stomach.

"E-Engie, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!"
"Cum for me *groan* darlin'."

As I reached my orgasm, my eyes rolled back and my tongue was hanging out of my mouth. Engineer cummed second after, he pulled out. He took off the condom and throw it into garbage. He snuggled close to me and hugged me.

"You were amazing darlin'."
"Not as you."

I booped his nose smiling. He just chuckled and gave me a kiss on cheek.

"Good night darlin'."
"Good night Engie."

--------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed and see you next time.
I'm still taking requests.
--------------------------------------------