⭐❤️- Sniper X Reader

Reguested by MoonStruck001

Poster by me.

-------------------------------------------

Miss Pauling, your older sister, developed crush on your team's Medic. You and your old friend, Sniper, decided to help her but Sniper thinks about you more than friend.

--------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.

I worked as mercenary, it was fine job if you ask me. I took this job becouse of my sister. Now she is with me in my room, telling me her secrets.

"So, do you have crush here?"
"Hmmm...no."
"Dont lie to me, you know I can sense it."
"Fine. I have a small crush."
"Uh uh, you lied again."
"Fine, I have big crush."
"Who is it?"
"Your team's Medic."
"Oh ho ho. I knew you were into nerd guys but insane guys."
"Hey, he might be insane, but he's damm hot and he's so cute."
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."
"And I'm going on date with him and I want you to prepare table for us, if you can."
"Of course and where you want to prepare it?"
"In dinning room and wear something nice, well I must go now see you later."

And with that, she left me confused.

Sniper's P.O.V.

I was laying in Med-bay, Medic was giving me new Uber heart.

"So, Sniper. Can you help me with somezing?"
"And what that might be, doc?"
"I would like to go on date with someone."
"And who that will be?"
"I can't tell, but can you meet me in dinning room tonight, I would need help."
"Sure thing doc."
"Danke comarade. Oh und wear something nice. Und I'm done, you can go now."
"Thanks doc."

I stood up and went to the kitchen, there were sitting Spy, Scout, Engineer and Heavy. I grabbed a beer from fridge and sat at the table with them. Then (Y/N) came, she made herself coffee and sat next to me. In my head, I was screaming. I woke up from daydreaming by (Y/N) waving with her hand in front of my face.

"Sniper, did you hear me?"
"W-what?"
"Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah."
"Then why is your face red?"
"It's...it's just hot in here."
"Oookay?"

Time skip
Your P.O.V.

I was standing in dinning room waiting for my sister to show up. Table, food and decorations were ready.

I made my hair and took dress

(choose one, the color of your dress is in same color as team color)

I sat in chair and waited, those heels were horrible, my feet are hurting so bad. Then Sniper showed up, he had necklace of crocodile teeth, his mouth was slightly open and he was staring at me as I was something he never seen before.

"Bloody gorgeous."
"Thank you, Sniper. You look good too. What are you doing here anyway?"
"I...uhm...Medic wanted help with his date and you?"
"My sister wanted help with her date too. Now I'm waiting for her."

He sat at the table and tried not to look at me, his cheeks were red. Still I couldn't help, but find it cute.

"Sniper, are you hungry? I mean I have been waiting here for 45 minutes and my sis didn't showed up and I think she will not show up."
"Yeah, sure. Why not."

Third person P.O.V.

Medic was behind the corner, listening to their conversation. He picked up the phone and called Miss Pauling.

"Eagle landed. I repeat, eagle landed."
"That's nice. See you in few minutes."

Medic got to the entrance of his team's base, there was Pauling waiting for him.

"Hallo, liebe."
"Hi, Joseph."
"Come on, we will be late."
"Do you think it worked?"
"Well, I think we can ask Scout tomorrow, he'll know."

Tomorrow

Medic, Spy, Engie, Pyro and Demoman were sitting at the table, having wonderful breakfast. Until Soldier came, he was dragging sleepy Scout. Soldier dropped Scout, Scout crawled to chair and took a seat.

"How did you slept, Scout?"
"Horrible. These two were so noisy."

As Scout finished his sentence, you and Sniper came in, holding each other hands.

"Good day."

Medic just picked up phone and called Miss Pauling.

"Eagle landed."

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait, but there you go. I hope you enjoyed it.

--------------------------------------------