💭⭐- Japanese! Reader X Tf2

Request by teamjoltyon66
Enjoy
🇯🇵If reader was Japanese🇯🇵

--------------------------------------------

Scout⚾

First he was making fun of you, becouse of your eyes. But one time you had enough and gave him really nice slap on his cheek, he even fell down on the floor. You two fight often, so it's not that rare to find Scout in Med-Bay after your fights.

Soldier🇺🇸

Insults on your country, what else. After every battle he told you how bad you were, it's even worse after lost battles. Your fights are common and Soldier always lost, so he always ends in Med-Bay with broken leg, arm or rib. The team knows when they'll try broke the fight, they'll just get just get hurt.

Pyro🔥

Happy for another team member he can play with.

Demoman 🍺

Really doesn't care, but soon he'll try to protect you. No matter what.

Engineer🔧

The team see you two as parents. You two care about team, making meals every day and cleaning the base. Sometimes you stop in his workshop and try to learn build something.

Heavy🇷🇺

You were scared of him, but now you feel more safe around him. He's the one who can calm Scout down and save you from fight. You two sometimes sit in the kitchen and have random conversation.

Medic🇩🇪

He...really doesn't like you. You're the one who gave him more work than he wants, he hates your fights with Soldier and Scout. But he likes those moments when you're calm and have conversation with him.

Sniper🇭🇲

He really likes your style how you say everyone to stay away. He sometimes come down from his sniper's nest just to talk with you. He really wants to learn that technique.

Spy🇫🇷

Finally normal person he can talk with, he's happy when you want to talk with him. You always come after fights to calm your nerves.

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait, but there you go.
Still taking reguests.
--------------------------------------------