💔- Sniper X Reader

Sniper's P.O.V.

In Med-bay, there she is. My love of my life and my wife. She laying there on bed, her face under the white blanket. Next to her bed was me, crying. I was crying, how life can be so cruel, why life took my love away. It all happened so fast, I couldn't react. I could help her, but I didn't. It's all my fault.
It's started few days ago.

Few weeks ago...
Your P.O.V.

"So, uhm, (y/n). I found somezing."

I was sitting in Med-bay, Medic was checking my vitals as every half year.

"And what is it?"
"I don't know, but it looks like some kind of tumor."
"Well, you can operate me."
"Frau, I tried it already."
"What? When?"
"Remember that one time, when you blacked out during battle?"
"Ah, yes."
"Well, it's back und it's bigger this time."
"What you can do about it?"
"Well, nothing. I'm sorry, frau. But if I'll operate it out, I'm scared it will come back und it'll destroy your lungs."

Really? He can do nothing? I sighed in defeated, getting ready for the worst.

"How much time do I have?"
"What?"
"You heard me."
"Don't zhink like zhat, you have a loving husband, maybe he'll help."
"Please don't tell him. I don't want him to be worried."
"Fine I'll do it for you. But you'll come here every week."
"Okay."

Week later...

Sniper seemed to notice that I'm more and more tired and I'm losing more hair and weight. He started to worry about me, he sent me to Medic.

"Frau, it's worse. It's bigger than last time und it's starting to making your system more slower. That's why, you're so tired."
"And my hair?"
"It's making them weak and they're falling off."
"Thank you, doc."
"See you next week."

As I get up from the bed and tried to stand I failed and fell into Medic's arms.

"It's making you weaker. You need to tell Sniper."
"No."
"Frau, it's got too far. You. Need. Your. Husband's. Help."
"I'm fine."
"Frau, I'm the one who's making diagnosis und you're not fine."

Medic sat me in wheelchair and pushed me into the waiting room, there was Sniper. When he saw me on wheelchair, he almost cried. Medic took Sniper for word and told him everything.
That evening we were near his caravan sitting outside and watching sunset, but both of us were looking into nothing. Sniper just stared at sunset without expression and me on the ground. Sniper stood up and came to me, he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"It's alright, I'll help ya."
"Thank you Sniper."
"Come on, you know my name."
"I'm just scared, Mundy."
"Sheila, I'm here to help you and you know that."

Week later...
Sniper's P.O.V.

(Y/N) got worse than last week, she didn't have any hair on her head and it started to be problem to stand up for her. That's kinda why she is laying in her room in bed.
Right now we all had to go to meeting room, we were discussing how to help her. We left Pyro with her, someone must take care of her always. It hurts my heart to leave her.

"Doc, there must be a way."
"Nein, how many times do I have to tell you, I can do nothing!"

I frowned, I looked at Engineer.

"What about respawn?"
"Uhm, she is disconnected from it."
"Why!?"
"Respawn loaded that thing as part of her body, she didn't wanted to live with it."

My sweet (Y/N), my poor little roo.

Your P.O.V.

Oh god dammit it hurts. I was laying in my room, Pyro was watching me while others went to meeting room. I coughed, in my arm I felt stink like from bee.

"P-pyro, paper and *cough* pen, please."

Pyro got me paper and pen, I wrote message to my love, my last words.

"Pyro, br-bring it to Sniper, please."

Pyro took the paper and ran off, I closed my eyes thinking about me and Sniper.

Sniper's P.O.V.

I was angry, how there couldn't be any way to help her. Pyro came into meeting room.

"Hudda, hud Hudda."
"Ah, piss off. I'm not in the mood."
"Bushman, 'ou should read it. It's from 'our wife."

My angry side was gone and my caring side took control. Spy handed me a paper and I read it.

Sniper,
By the time you're reading this I'm probably dead. But I wanted you to know, you were the best husband and lover. Don't you cry when I die, just look at the sky and say goodbye.
Goodbye Mundy.

(Y/N) ❤️

I couldn't believe it, I quickly ran to her room. My eyes widen, she was pale like white wall, under her eyes were dark bags and her eyes were closed. I couldn't help but cry. I felt arm on my shoulder it was Medic.

"I'm sorry for your lost, Herr Sniper."

I just get up and went outside, I looked at the sky and said only one word.

"Goodbye."

--------------------------------------------
I kinda cried, when I was writing it.
See ya later.
Requests are open.
--------------------------------------------