#COMINGDOWN (Feat. Camila Cabello)

Request: Can you do one with Camila from 5H? I love her, she’s gorgeous! Something cute, but not to graphic?

Summary: Recently turning twenty one, Camila goes out to celebrate a new job promotion with friends. When she’s had a little too much to drink, Kit steps in to get her safely home.

Keeping his eyes on the mirror behind the bar, Kit concentrated on blowing out the smoke gathered in his lungs.

It was his third one of the night in an attempt to keep his goal of only having one beer. But after the day he had at the office he wasn’t quite sure if he could keep it.

Motioning for a second Kit glanced down the bar to where a string of giggles could be heard. Letting his eyes take in the source he took a sip of his beer before setting it aside.

The source of the laughter registered with him before he even looked to confirm it. He’d spent nearly ten years listening to it, however it’s been nearly five since he’d last heard it.

It belonged to his best friend’s younger sister. She’d came in a few hours before with a group of girls, whatever they were celebrating causing the drinks to keep flowing. This meant the line of eager men to take one of the ladies home kept coming as well. One had been working on Camila’s attention for nearly a whole hour despite her lack of intent to leave with him being voiced.

Waiting until she was left alone, Kit knew he only had a few seconds to reach her before the next prospect showed.

Getting up he sat a bill down before starting down the bar to where she sat. He’d recognized the long dark waves, big brown eyes from the moment she’d walked in. He also recognized the feeling he felt when he first laid eyes on her.

"Camila…"

Glancing away from her drink at the sound of her name, Camila took in Kit. Recognition setting in after a few seconds passed.

"Kit?"

Attempting to stand up, Camila burst into giggles as she nearly lost her balance. He caught her arm, easily steadying her until she placed a hand on the bar and he quickly let go. Brushing her hair out of her face, Camila smiled as she took in the man standing before her. It had been nearly five years since she’d last seen him. The last time being her and her parents seeing him and her old brother off at the airport as they flew off for college.

"Yeah it’s me."

"You grew out your hair" she smiled, her fingers instinctively reaching up and brushing a few strands back from his face.

"Yeah" he smiled, the nervous instinct to reach up and brush at it fading once he realized her attention had already moved on.

A silence fell over them as she kept her gaze on him, the smile on her face making it difficult for Kit to deny her one. Even with the distance between them, Kit found himself remaining where he was as she closed it.

"You’re still cute though" she smiled, her fingers straightening his suit jacket.

"…and still smoking" she noted reaching forward and taking the cigarette from between his fingers.

Watching her take a puff he motioned for the bar tender.

"I thought you didn’t smoke" he faintly smiled, memories of telling him how harmful they were coming back.

"Only at parties" she smiled before moving to put it out.

"You need a ride home?" He asked as she took the beer from him before taking a sip.