Notes

---2 Weeks Later---

For the last two weeks, since Zack came back home and myself getting out of the hospital, everything was getting better.  My thoughts didn't lead to Shane, Zack helped me through every thing even though I don't think he knew he was doing it.  Everytime Zack and I were together, all the pain and worries vanished. He kept my mind away from all the negativity. 

We spent most of our time together with the band and Cassadee. There were moments where I went to go see my Aunt Macy. She's been calling me more lately, making sure I was doing fine. 

Knock-Knock

I heard Zack creep through my bedroom door, "You got everything?" He asked, looking at my luggage. I huffed and blew a strand of hair away from my face. I nodded and zipped up my luggage, trying to pick it up. 

"Here, I got it." Zack zoomed by my side and grabbed my luggage like it was a bag of feathers. The bruises on my arms have disappeared but at times, I could feel some sharp pains. As for my cheek, it felt brand new. 

I watched his back as he disappeared. I looked around my room, hoping I wouldn't forget about anything before I headed to my Aunt's for a couple of weeks. I honestly hated how I was going there. I most certainly did not need to be watched by someone else.  I was fine, I was healed now. I didn't need a babysitter. 

I shrugged away my problems, knowing either my Aunt or Zack wouldn't budge about this.

I grabbed my coat and shut my bedroom door, heading down the stairs. I saw my bag next to the door, with Zack's bags next to it. I felt myself frown, and a knot form in my stomach. Today was the day Zack and the band would be going back to continue the tour. I knew he had to do it, but I just didn't want our time together to end. Everything was going perfect. 

I felt big boulder-like arms, wrap around my small frame. His warm touch around my torso, made me smile. I felt my cheeks warm up. I wrapped my arms around his big arms.

"Mmm." I heard him grumble into my hair.

I let out  a tiny chuckle, making him grab onto my hips and turn me around on my heels. We were facing each other. My smile quickly faded away as I saw his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head.  "I really don't want to leave." He frowned, emphasizing on the 'really' part.. As I saw his face turn down, my body began to feel warm and I felt myself frown. 

We didn't say anything, we just stood there in silence. I quickly studied his face one last time. I saw him doing the same. I got interupted as I heard his phone in his pocket go off. He didn't move, he just stood there like it wasn't going off. I knew in my mind, I had to man up and be brave. I stood up straighter and put a fake smile on. 

"It'll be alright, Zack."

I saw his face wince.  I knew he was thinking about what happened last time he left me, with Shane and everything. I ignored the fact of Shane and proceeded with what was infront of me. 

I picked my arm up and touched his hands.

"Please don't think of him. Everything's alright, okay?"   I paused.   "He's in- jail."   I spoke, softly. Shane being in jail hasn't really hit me yet. I just knew that was the best place for him though, ecspecally with my safety being on the line. 

I saw Zack's chest rise up and down as he took in a big breath and let it out. I saw the corners of his mouth turn up just a little bit. I smiled at the fact that he took my words in consideration. He turned on his feet and walked towards the door, pulling me by my hand behind him. It was so graceful, that I hadn't even noticed his actions. He let go of my hand and picked up the bags. I quickly opened the door. I shivered as the cold wind hit me hard in the face. I grabbed the bags that I could carry and headed towards my car, that was parked right next to Zack's car in the driveway. 

After about half an hour of Zack filling up our cars with our own luggage, he shut his trunk and leaned against his car. I literally was sweating, just looking at him. He leaned back with his hands shoved into his pockets. His green eyes were sparkling at me. He wore a hoody that fit him perfectly, you knew he had a good amount of muscles underneath the article of clothing that I just wanted to rip off of him. As I raked my eyes over his entire body, our eyes met and I saw him smirk. I felt my cheeks turn warm. I quickly looked down, hiding my red cheeks. 

"Stop." He chuckled. I looked up, confused. He was motioning me over. 

As I walked over I asked, "Stop what?"