Chapter 2

For the people new here, I have finished writing the chapters up until I stopped writing. Beware, I just haven't published the all the chapters yet. Should I post them all at once or just wait?

6 reads already? Its been under 24 hours!

I don't know if you guys put this in your libraries but if you did, you will see this now.

Happy reading! LAMOO

Word count: 1042 

Recap:

I was running happily past the pack border when I heard a twig snap beside me, fairly close I would say too. I quickly turned my direction to that spot and looked closely, what I saw next, I was not ready for...

A big wolf came out of nowhere! Instantly, I knew it was a werewolf though.

I whimpered and slowly backed away, it growling lowly. Each step it took, I took one back.

Soon enough, it shifted into human form seeing as I was not up for a fight and that I was scared more than ever.

I started running away, but that didn't go for long when he shifted back and started to run after me too, I knew this was going to happen, why do I have to be so stupid? Oh well I guess this is the time to die anyway, at least I wont die at the clutches of him. The wolf soon caught up to me and jumped onto my back, effortlessly bringing me down.

The wolf howled, probably bringing his pack members to have their way with me or beat me or something like that. I mean I obviously went into their territory. 

Soon enough, as I thought, we were soon surrounded by wolves, some big some small, but that didn't matter to me, all I thought was 'they are going to kill me.'  that earned a whimper out of me extremely fast. I whimpered and tried to move back, only to be greeted by the front of a wolf to the backside of me. I screamed and moved forward, turning around to look at who I bumped into.

'Well looks like i'm dying today'. I just bumped into the alpha. He was the biggest wolf here and he reeked of power, I knelt down, looked at the ground and bared my neck. It showed submission, it sometimes worked on him but not always, anyway it was worth a shot on this guy.

Him, still being in wolf form, tilted his head and looked at me curiously. If I wasn't concentrating on trying to be alive right now, I would say it looks kind of cute.

He shifted back, pulling on a pair of shorts, and watching me, eventually, he just gave up and started to put his hand towards me, I flinched back, not being used to people touching me without hurting me. He looked at me curiously again.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to see your beautiful face." He said, I blushed at his comment and slowly lifted my head up, not sure if he was being serious or not. ' well looks like if hes not being serious, I'll be beat anyway, but this would be much worse to get a beating from him, I could be killed if he just pushed me.'

"Here, come with me, I'll take you to the pack house."'

I moved backward, I didn't want to go to the pack house, that means people, that also means attention, unwanted attention, more beatings if I do something wrong, new people, more chores to do, I just wanted to be rouge, become independent but I guess that didn't really last long, more like 5 seconds.

"Look, if you don't come with me, I'm going to have to pick you up and carry you because you are on pack territory ok?" making a move to pick me up, moving closer. I flinched back and started running, I know stupid idea, but what can you say? what would you have done in this situation if you were me?

I kept on running, I was pretty fast because I've had to run from him a few times but other than that I'm not that good. Soon enough I hear footsteps coming closer, and I'm captured in a pair of arms. I try to escape but the arms are too strong for me. I scream and try to get out more, knowing its useless, but its still worth a try.

"Stop squirming!" He yelled. I instantly went frigid. Hes going to beat me for running, hes going to beat me, hes going to send me back! I need to get away!

But then again, this is a strong were and I cant win in a battle with him. I started to accept my fate. I knew it was going to end this way anyway.

I started to shake. No not a panic attack, I haven't had one in a while, I don't want one right now!

I started to lose my vision, my sense of smell, my hearing, everything started closing in, I'm going to pass out. Well at least I wont be awake when they decide to kill me. I focused on that thought and started to welcome the darkness, until i heard a voice.

"Hey, hey its ok, snap out of it, its ok, you're fine!, I'm just going to take you to the pack doctor." it sounded far away but the more the voice said anything, I started to gain hearing, but after he said that he would be taking me to a pack doctor, I went frigid again, I don't like doctors, doctors poke and prod at you. They try to figure out whats wrong with you, they ask questions, they feed you disgusting food and medicine. I was not going.

"Look you need to calm down or I will need to sedate you so we can take you to the pack doctor and house." I kept squirming anyway, until I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I started to lose vision again. 

"NO! I CANT DO THIS, I DON'T LIKE IT!" I screamed out, trying to fight against the sedative, but after a few seconds after shouting that, my vision started to fade and I saw dots around my eyes, cutting out my surroundings. 

Ok guys should i start a Mason POV? or should it continue as a Sky POV?

what do you guys think of the story so far? sorry for the short chapters, i have school work to do but i will write a long chapter soon!

byeee until next time!

😝✌