Chapter 17

So sorry for leaving you on a cliff hanger 😝 thought it would be funny... 

BUT here's chapter 17!!!

Do you guys actually pay attention to the captions and these things? Just curious cause I don't normally because all the books  read are finished so I don't really need to read the captions. and I'm impatient for new updates and normally go to different books if the updates take too long. So sorry if you guys have left already because of my late updates in the chapters. 

Word count

Recap:

"So we have met" Came from behind me. That must be the alpha from the blue blood pack. I turned around and leaped at him but not before I was tackled.

This has started war! I would not let them take my mate away from me!

I turned sharply at the wolf that attacked me and snapped his neck in my very own jaws.

"MURDER BLOOD PACK!!! THERE HAS BEEN A WAR STARTED BY THE EAST WING! GET WARRIORS OUT NOW" I shouted to the pack through the pack link.

I heard paws thundering against the ground rapidly, next thing I know, I see female and male warriors surrounding me (A/N yes there can be non-binary and lgbtq+ wolves too if you would like) and the alpha of the other pack. He shouldn't even be called an alpha. He should be banished from his title and tortured just as he did to Sky. He deserves hell.

I leap at the alpha and that's when the war begins. He dodges my leap and bites my leg. He's better than I thought he would be. But I'm not allowing myself to give up now, I have a pack and a mate to feed and care for. I will not give up! I will fight until I can no more, and that will be until the alpha of the other pack is dead.

He leaps at me and I grab hold of his neck, ripping skin from it but not tight enough to fully grab him and snap his neck, after a few minutes, I take the last leap and take hold of his leg and hear a snap, then comes a pain filled howl from him and I take the advantage when he is on the ground to bite into his chest, hearing his bones crack under me is delightful. Hearing his ribs crack under my jaws, me getting closer to his heart gives me just enough power to make it slower. I bite down slowly putting my paws on top of his neck and belly. I feel him grow limp under my jaws and finally let go. 

I stand up and look into his eyes. The lifeless eyes that once had torturous looks, now gone.

I look around me to see a blood scene. my wolves all standing around bodies, looking up at me. I was so proud of them.

WAIT

Where is Sky? I looked around and find her behind a tree. I walk closer and see her shaking. Another panic attack. I laid down next to her and let her feel my fur. I know it was all covered in blood but at least it was the blood of her torturer for years and years upon end... Ok maybe I took that a little too far. (lol)

I felt her calm down so I linked her to climb onto my back. Her still shaking, stood up, got onto my back and we headed back home.

Getting home, we cooked dinner, and went to bed.

The next day

Waking up, I heard shuffling beside me, I looked up from the couch and saw that Sky was standing there with breakfast on a little bed table. I looked over at the bed and saw that she had breakfast herself. 

"I-I thought you w-would like s-some b-breakfast" She said as she handed the small table with orange juice, waffles, and a side of applesauce (A/N SORRY I have no clue what to have for breakfast lmao I don't have breakfast myself.)  I gobbled it up and saw that sky was just picking at her food, letting it get all soggy from the syrup on her waffles.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked getting worried. She usually eats her breakfast.. Is it because of yesterday? Is she afrai-

"N-Nothing its a-alright" She said getting nervous. She started sweating and I could smell the panic coming off her in waves. 

I walked over to her and saw her flinch at the footsteps. Taking one step closer, I reached the bed and sat on it in front of her. "you know you can tell me anything right?"

"Y-Yeah" She said even more nervously.

"Baby, you need to open up more so I can know whats bothering you. I know its hard but can you at least try? For me?" I said almost convincingly. I saw her open her mouth then close it. Almost like something closed it automatically. Like something forced it closed.

"I-I feel scared, i-it's almost l-like I-I'm afraid of e-everything. I cant e-even have a normal l-life. I-I know my old a-alphas d-d-dead now but I-I cant let go o-of the torture I-I was in a-all my c-childhood. I c-cant." She said breaking down into tears, she didn't let the tears roll down her face though, she always caught them before I could.

"It's ok baby, you can get through this. Do you mind telling me some of your triggers so I know not to do those things?" I asked trying to get her to open up even more.

"S-Some of my t-triggers are y-yelling, screaming, h-hitting, a-anger, men b-but you are a-an exception f-for now, I guess that's a-all. Women were g-good to m-me in that p-pack, they would s-sometimes give me f-food. Usually from l-leftovers t-though. A-alpha would s-stop them like 90% o-of the time." She said getting nervous.

"Hey, it's ok, I will try not to trigger those for you but it might be hard with all my alpha duties and all." I said to her trying to explain that it might happen and its not directed at her.

"I-It's ok, I'll try not to get scared by you" She said she said still a little scared but I could tell she was telling the truth.

OK guys! I think I will leave it there. Sorry for the long wait.. again.

Hope you liked this 

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

Byee

😝✌