Chapter 18

I am so so so so so sorry about leaving you like that!

Everything has been stressful with school and all that so I haven't really had the chance to update!

also i had to reread the book because i forgot some parts and figure out what i could write without repeating some.

1.6K READS?! DAMN! i never actually thought i would get this far guys. Thank you!

Word count: 1115

Recap:

"I-It's ok, I'll try not to get scared by you" She said she said still a little scared but I could tell she was telling the truth.

Sky's POV

I know that my old alpha is dead but I cant help but feel that someone close to him might come and hurt me because he told them to because he knew coming here would be a death sentence. 

Mason got up and walked to the bathroom. I went downstairs for some fresh air, and Mason came out a few moments later.

"Do you want to go for a run with me?" 

"Sure, lets go" 

We ran around for a bit going to a place where he likes to go (A/N same place they went a few chapters ago in the forest, I don't remember that chapter or if I wrote that) it was beautiful. staying there for a bit, we were relaxing. 

"I know this is very sudden and I don't mean to scare you if I do, but when would you like to meet everyone in the pack? Like for the Luna ceremony?"

That question made me think for a bit, when did I want to do that?

"W-Would it be s-scary? W-What if the pack d-doesn't like me?"

"Of course not! and the pack would love you! I'm sure of it"

"O-Oh ok m-maybe next week?"

"Sure sounds good" Mason ended the conversation

I jumped up and started running around, Mason following closely behind me. I started running towards a river. I soon jumped in and Mason followed after me.

"Why did you get up so suddenly?" mason asked.

"C-Cause I heard water and I w-wanted to see how c-cold it was, and it i-is cold. brr" my teeth chattering. Mason came over to me and went behind me causing my heart rate to go up, I didn't like people behind me. That could give them the advantage to hurt me. I quickly turned around just as he was about to put his arms around me.

"W-What were you g-going to d-do?" I asked, my anxiety still up.

"Wrap my arms around you so you weren't cold anymore. Like cuddling, only in water."

"O-Oh" I was not used to this what so ever.

As I felt his arms go around me suddenly, I flinched. He loosened his arms a little until I calmed down and started to put his body closer to mine. After a minute or two, I relaxed into his arms.

After a while, it started to get dark and we started going home. We reached home and we walked into our bedroom, should I say our bedroom? Meh I guess it is.. I changed out of my clothes in the bathroom and I walked to the bed. After a few minutes Mason came out of the closet (A/N lol) he started going towards the couch, but I stopped him.

"You want me to sleep in the bed tonight?" Mason asked cautiously

"Y-Yeah I didn't want t-to take up y-your bed, plus y-you could cuddle m-me like you said i-in the river."

"You aren't taking up my bed, its OUR bed. If you would like cuddles, you can ask anytime, I wont do anything to you." Mason explained. He climbed into the bed and I followed soon after. He was beside me, he was a fair distance away from me to make sure I was comfortable with him, I'm guessing he knew I was still getting used to this mate thing. I leaned over to him and put my head on his chest cautiously, waiting for him to do something. After a while I laid my full head weight onto his chest. He seemed to be sleeping so he wont mind would he? 

The next morning

Masons POV

I woke up to what I never thought would happen this soon. Sky was laying her head on my chest, she must be getting comfortable with me. I must have fell asleep before she put her head on my chest. I slowly got up and put a pillow in the place of my chest so there was a bigger chance she wouldn't wake up.

I walked into the kitchen and started to make grilled cheese. Hopefully she likes my cooking. I mean she liked my last cooking, so she must like this.

After a few minutes I heard shuffling by the door, I turned around to see Sky standing there looking like she didn't know what to do. 

"Come in if you would like" I explained to her. 

"I-I didn't have a-any nightmares last night. I-I used to have t-them every night" She was getting better with her stuttering, I loved it.

"that's great Sky!" I exclaimed in happiness. 

She gave me a little smile back and chuckled a tiny bit, omg I loved that sound!

"Do you want to go for a run today or just hang out by the river, or we could go to the mall today, get some ice cream, whatever you would like" I asked Sky.

"H-How about we g-go to the r-river after we go to t-the ice cream s-shop" Sky suggested. It sounded like a great idea

"Sounds great!" I was excited for today. She actually picked what we would do.

After eating breakfast, we changed and went outside. 

She shifted into her black and white wolf. Her wolf was beautiful, it had a black ear and black patch around her eye too, and fully white after that. She was the opposite of me. I am fully black with a white ear and white patch around my eye. We ran to the ice cream shop and got our ice cream. We enjoyed it so much. Next we ran to the river, swam around for a bit, and went back home. We did that for a few more days until it was time for the Luna ceremony.

Ok, I'm going to leave it there. I might be able to squeeze in another small update tomorrow, but I'm not sure what I'm doing tomorrow. School starts Thursday so I probably cant get an update then, but I'll try.

Thanks SO SO MUCH for 1.6K reads!!! I never thought I would get this much. 

Anyways, 

BYEE 😝