Chapter 8

Sorry for the wait again guys, I was not in the right mindset, mental breakdowns all the time, home stuff started up again, my brother came over to visit, I had to walk my dog. 

Just a lot going on this past week.

Word count: 895

Recap:

As we parked, I looked at the mall, it looked bigger than I imagined it would be, I knew there would be a whole bunch of stores in it but I didn't think it would be this big! Wow!

Mason stepped out of the car and came over to my side, opened my door, I couldn't help but flinch when he reached his hand out to me. A look of hurt flashed in his eyes. I didn't know why he had that look, but I brushed it off and got out of the car.

We went across the parking lot, we were in the middle of the parking lot when a van came up to us, men started coming out of the van, they looked big, and scary, one stalked over to us.

"Mason w-whats going o-on?"

"I don't know but they're one of my greatest enemies, I need you to get behind me." He shifted into his wolf form and growled. He started to fight the guys off but soon enough, they injured Mason and he went down, leaving one of the men to reach out to me, to try and grab me.

"SKY, RUN" Mason yelled, I started to run, run faster than I have before, I reached the car and tried to open it but the door wouldn't budge, the guys got closer. They started to stalk up to me and I lost it, I crouched down and curled up in a ball, not knowing what to do, I started to whimper. I didn't have Mason with me. He could protect me even though he probably wanted me for himself right?

They started to pick me up, I tried squirming in their touch but next thing I knew, I got punched in the head, not remembering anything.

Mason's POV

I watched helplessly as they punched Sky in the head, they gave me something to weaken me, it was strong, maybe an extremely strong sedative. I continued to fight against the men, the sedative weakening me the more I fought. the last thing I needed was to pass out from the sedative, I needed to protect my baby.

She disappeared inside the van and the bastards left me out in the parking lot half sedated, unable to fully get up. I needed to get up and get to the pack, I needed to find her now, I know what they do to girls like her, and it's not good.

I mind linked my beta, telling him what the bastards did and ordered him to get the helicopter for flying above the van to get a hold of their location. 

1 Hour later 

Sky's POV

I started to wake up in an uncomfortable position, I was strapped to a bed with shackles around my feet and wrists. I looked around the room, taking it in. It was pretty small, it looked like a storage room, I tried screaming, only to see some of that soundproofing foam all around the room. Great. Just great. Now what am I supposed to do.

After about 5 minutes, someone came in, the person creepily stalked over to me, I started struggling against the chains to try and at least put a little distance between us, but it was no use, the figure came closer, out of the shadows.

I whimpered when he started to touch me. He started moving up my leg, towards my private.

!!TW AHEAD!!

He started to pull at my pants, I whimpered at the touch, he started to touch my private, it just felt so wrong.

He slid a finger in, ashamed by his actions, I whimpered and tried to scramble away from him, only noticing it was no use and I just have to accept this. I mean its not that different than what I got back at my old pack from Alpha.

He then started to pull his pants down. 

"N-No please p-please I'll be g-good please!" I screamed out not knowing how to react, he looked big and it looked like it was going to hurt so much. He was much bigger than Alpha. 

He started to position himself towards my tight hole and I started crying out, trying to get him to stop but he covered my mouth and cupped my boob in one of his hands, while he did that, he positioned himself in and thrust in me, I screamed out, only for it to be muffled and him to groan in pleasure. 

He soon moved his hand down to my neck where he started to squeeze enough so I couldn't breathe, my eyes widened, this is where I die. I will die by being fucked and choked. I started seeing black dots, I soon passed out.

!!TW ENDED!!

I'll leave it here for you guys ha ha cliffhanger. You'll have to wait till next week or tomorrow, depends on when I have the time to write another part for it. I go to my dads tomorrow so I might not be able to write anymore. And then on Wednesday, I'm not able to write anymore again because I'm going to my friends cottage, Sorry for the inconvenience. 

BYEE

😝✌