Chapter 14

So the wifi is working again, I have no clue why I couldn't publish it last night, I got so angry, I almost threw my chromebook at the wall lol. So anyway, its back up and so I can start a new chapter. Also, I am getting a new chromebook so hopefully it will be better for writing.

Guys! Could you please give me ideas to write about? 

1) Should sky start trusting Mason more? 

2) Should an attack happen from the previous pack Sky is from?

3) Should Sky be introduced to the pack?

Thank you guys for so many reads too!

Word count: 1130

Recap:

"You know you don't have to do that right?" He scares me after he stands in the doorway for some time.

I jumped, turning around, I see mason standing in the doorway. 

"I-I" I whispered, not knowing what to say. I was never ordered away from a chore unless it was sex or a beating. It wasn't really an order, but I was still cautious. He started walking towards me and raised his hand up. I flinched away, crouching down I started whimpering. Great. Another panic attack.

"P-Please I didn't d-do a-anything don't h-hurt  me!" I whimpered into my knees.

"Sweetheart. Please listen to me. I would never hurt you." He said, wrapping his arms around me. I instantly felt the sparks and calmed down a little bit but not much. I was still hyperventilating and I could feel myself passing out. Next thing I know, I feel myself growing limp in masons arms.

Masons POV

As sky passed out from her panic attack in my arms, I picked her up and lifted her up the stairs into our bedroom. I gently put her on the bed and went into my office across the hall, grabbed my laptop and went back into our room to work on my alpha duties in the bedroom on the couch.

3 hours later

I have just finished my alpha duties and Sky hasn't woken up yet. I decided to just go to bed. It was already noon so I just decided to sleep until sky woke up.

7 hours later

It was now around 7 or 8 and I saw that sky had woken up too

"I-Im s-sorry Mason"

Now I was starting to get confused. "For what beautiful?"

"F-For not s-saving my innocence for y-you and f-for not finding y-you earlier.. And and for having t-that p-panic attack e-earlier"

"Honey, all of that is beyond your control. None of it is your fault. Do you want to talk about it? if not that is just fine. I will wait till you're ready to speak to me." I said softly to her, for her to know I'm honest about not forcing her into telling me.

"T-Thank y-you"

"Want to go for a run?"

"Y-YEAH" she says really excitedly, I guess shes happy to go on a run. We head downstairs to where the door is and sky runs right in front of me and gets to the door jumping up and down. I laugh at her excitement, it was really cute to see her like this. I continue to giggle and see sky look up at me and tilt her head confused.

"W-What are y-you laughing a-about?" She says curiously.

"Oh... Nothing."

"Ok"

She opens the door and runs towards the bushes, runs behind one, I run to the next one and shift. We both come out from behind the bushes and she takes the lead. She takes me to the west wing where she came from originally. I think she noticed because she got to the pack border and stopped. She started backing up and whimpering. Running away from me and the border, I started running towards her but she was too fast for me. I followed her scent for a little longer before it stopped. She ran through the river....

'guys! the Luna has run off again, she might run off through the border on the east side! hurry and get her, if you see her, follow her and tell me where she is. Don't allow her to see you. She might run off again. If you see her almost cross the border, block her, grab her by the scruff and tell me where she is. I will eventually come to you, pick her up and take her back to my house. Try not to scare her.' With that said, I ran off

Skys POV

As I run, I mask my scent in the river, I wanted to get out of this place and this might be my chance. I keep on looking behind me, seeing as Mason wasn't behind me, I let out a cheerful yip. Part of me was telling me to go back to him but my mind kept telling me that he was just going to be like the rest.

I ran towards the pack border but not before hearing something. It sounded fast... I ran faster but the thing caught me before I was not even a foot in front of the border. I yelped out in fear as it grabbed me by the scruff. I struggled in its grasp, but it was too hard for me to get out. I whimpered in defeat. It's probably going to kill me now.

I heard more paws hitting the ground and immediately looked at the ground. Looking up was disrespectful. I felt the breath of another wolf hit the top of my head. Immediately the other wolf let go but not before I feel another set of teeth grab onto my scruff. Must be Mason, I could feel the sparks.

'He's angry at me. I know he is' I whimpered again.

The anger was radiating off him like the heat off a campfire. I heard him shift and pull on a pair of shorts, he put something around my neck and I whimpered again. I was going to be punished for running away again. Mason went in front of me and pulled me along. Even as a wolf, I was shorter than him.

We reached Masons house and he closed the door and locked it. He led me upstairs and to a room, it didn't have any windows, just a door to get into, a door I'm assuming leads to a bathroom, and a bed with lots of blankets. Mason took off the collar, told me to shift and gave me a change of clothes. I knew this point would come. I knew he would lock me up one day.

The door shut and i flinched. He left me. I whimpered and backed away from the door.

The last thought I had was 'He left me'.

K guys! I think I will leave it here... I know evil I am.. He he you guys will get an update in a week or so. so sorry for the wait.

Anyways!

BYEE

😝✌