Do It

POV: Ochako Uraraka

I shake my head groggily, it feels like someone knocked me in the face with a sledge hammer. As I try to open my eyes the darkness doesn't disappear, then all my senses kick in, and then the realization sets in.

I remember.

"Deku?" I mumble out weakly as my head falls to the side.

I sense someone in the room move, and then feel someone untying the blindfold that's is covering the upper portion of my face.

When it's taken off I have to hold in a gasp.

Deku looks into my eyes, his piercing emerald orbs meeting my murky brown ones. He takes the edge of my shirt and pulls me out of the chair.

"Do it," Bakugou commands him.

A loud sound of a door opening echoes through the room and I hear Tenya's voice. "Finally!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Bakugou questions with an annoyed tone.

I feel the green haired boy's hands shake as he adjusts his grip to one hand. With the other he pulls a knife out of his back pocket, bringing it up just under my chin.

"I-," Midoriya begins and glances back to my classmate.

"You've always wanted to prove you're loyal to me," the blond reminds him, "should've done it while she was unconscious."

"Hey," I look up to the boy I still love with glassy eyes. My voice is a broken whisper, multiple tears fall down my cheeks without permission, "It's ok.. do what you need to do." I inhale shallowly before breathily whispering the next part, "Maybe we weren't meant to be, but just know.. I love you anyway."

"How sweet..," Bakugou mocks, dragging his gauntlet against the wall. "NOW DO IT!" the blond yells.

"BASTARD, IM STILL HERE AND ILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR CAPTURING URARAKA AND HATSUME!" Iida yells. There's a moment of extreme confusion and loud noises, and then a singular mind numbing explosion. No. No. No.

I shudder and unintentionally pull away from him. Izuku flinches and moves the knife away from my throat.

"Go to hell, Kaachan.. I'm done," the green haired boy lets go of me and swiftly cuts off the ropes that bound my wrists. "Let's leave."

"Leave," the blond snickers evilly, "you're not going anywhere." He starts to speed up, walking quickly towards us.

Deku speeds up as well, practically having to drag me along. "Come here." He turns around.

I stop for a moment, confused by his request. In a split second Izuku holds my bridal-style in his arms, sprinting full speed towards wherever this supposed exit is.

For a while I can't tell what's going on, there's yelling and darkness. Then there's flashes of brightness, and then my entire vision is filled with sunlight. We're outside.

I hear familiar voices speak..

"Midoriya.."

"Izuku?"

"Deku!!"

"Emerald Ripper, huh?"

The rescue squad, they found me!

"Don't, don't hurt him," I mumble out weakly while holding onto Deku with all my strength.

A loud clash rings into the air and then a deep voice, "At least give me my credit, I killed Four-Eyes too!"

"Katsuki Bakugou, I knew you were behind this!"

Aizawa.

My vision starts spotting and I look up in the general direction of Deku's eyes. "Don't let them take me from you..," was all I could manage to say before blacking out once again.

A/N
One more chapter left!! Vote if you enjoyed!