Discovery

POV: Izuku Midoriya

I watched the entire thing, my mind was numb with regret. She tried to scream, get someone's attention, anyone's.

But all I did was stand there like the coward I am.

Kaachan marked her with burns like all the other victims, except this time.. he didn't kill the target. No, he kept her alive. And that's what terrifies me most.

-

Bakugou hit Uraraka roughly across the face after scarring her arms, the force enough to knock her out. He lifted her limp body across his shoulder and motioned for me to follow.

We walked through numerous empty alleyway's before ending up at our final destination, the same abandoned building I met him at the other day.

My mind flickers back to him dragging the knife across the counter top, and I can't stop myself from cringing. Please don't tell me..

When we enter he leads me to the center of the empty space. A chair, rope, and some fabric sit ominously.

"I'm sure you know how to treat a hostage, and if not.. give it your best guess," Katsuki snickers manically and pushes Uraraka toward me.

"Y-you can't be serious, what is wrong with you!" I grit my teeth and catch the limp body.

"Ah-Ah-Ah what did I say about going soft on me," the blond smirks.

"I-," I start but my words fall off, "I'm not." My tone was not as fierce as intended, but it didn't matter at this point. He probably has more than a hunch that somethings going on with me.

I try to act like I'm handling Uraraka roughly, but in reality I'm being as gentle as possible. This girl will always have a soft spot in my heart.

The brunette's body bends tiredly to the left as I secure the fabric around her eyes. Then I squat down to adjust her arms behind her back. I make sure the rope looks tight, but is actually not too painful. Finally, I move in front of her and plaster on a fake evil grimace.

"Done!" I announce into the dusty abyss.

The pounding of heavy, slow footsteps captures my attention. "Well done," Bakugou walks closer and closer.

"And..," the spikey haired boy holds my cheek sarcastically, "just so you know-." He lets his arm drop, and then he turns his back to me. "You'll be in charge of ending this one."

My breath catches and the world shifts, I feel like vomiting. "K-Kaachan?"

"You have till they find us, might want to finish the job before she wakes up," his taunting footsteps leave me in shocked silence.

I won't be here alone for long, he'll be back or they'll find us. There's no way I'm going to kill her, I wouldn't. I couldn't.

"Please," I whisper softly holding onto Uraraka's shoulders, "please wake up." As I attempt to shake her awake I notice a few stray tears spewing down my face. Maybe this is what I needed all this time.

Why did I become a villain when I could've had her.

A/N
Apologizes if this book sucks, I'm highkey insecure about it but OH WELL. Vote if you liked it I guess oof oof.