Suspects

POV: Ochako Uraraka

Days flew by until the moment arrived. It was time to execute our plan.

Mr. Aizawa had collected the people included after school, we discussed the plan one more time all the way through.

The Plan:

1. Meet near the alleyway next to the one Hatsume's corpse was discovered in.

2. I will start an 'afternoon stroll' as the sun begins to set.

3. Hopefully, the Emerald Ripper decides to make an appearance.

4. I signal with the code word.

5. All members rush to my aid immediately, including Aizawa.

After we finished discussing the base plan and all the finite details, we all went home till the respective meet up time.

-

Once I arrive Aizawa pulls me off to the side, mumbling something about 'possible helpful information'.

"The note left on Hatsume's body, it was in Midoriya's handwriting, but the message sounded nothing like him," the black haired male looks back and forth suspiciously.

"It said..

With beautiful scars and firework lighting, the end of this ones life is to end. Perhaps it's for the best, or maybe it wasn't quite time for rest. Nontheless, the end has become the future. The burns alerting numbers, but you shouldn't second guess my tools. For they advance with everybody I fool.

..sounds a little suspicious, right?" Sensei leans onto the wall next to us.

"Are you suggesting..?" my mind flickers back to a certain person I know.

"Hatsume's corpse had burn marks on it. We suspected some type of arson, but that may not be the case..," Aizawa trails off and takes me to the side. "Be careful, ok, no dying on my watch."

"Yes, yes sir!" I try to sound confident, but it comes out more of just an agreement.

-

Everybody that is in on the secret assignment heads to their selected positions.

Let's hope I can catch his attention.

-

Less than a minute after I begin my walk I hear a pair of footsteps trailing me.

Already?

Just before yelling out the code word I decide to steal a quick glance at the figure behind me.

I catch the tail end of a smirk before the figure is next to me covering my mouth.

"Guess classmates have perks," the deep voice mocks.

-

I'm standing in another alleyway with a third degree on the top of my shoulder. I'd tried to escape Bakugou's grasp once.

Our plan was going exceptionally well, and just as terribly life threatening at the same time.

Apparently I was already on the hit list, we were just relying on the fact I might be seen as a wild kill option. So I wasn't near ready for Katsuki to grab me out of no where. I tried to scream, but he was quick to muffle the sound.

None of my defenses were coming.

He heard part of our plan, suspicions weren't enough to get him out of the classroom. Aizawa was basically forced to keep his mouth shut, or the possible murderer might explode. Literally.

He drags me to deeper into the empty alley, just out of view from all of my allies.

I spot Deku standing behind the blond traitor for a split second before I'm taken down. My heart aches.

Bakugou tackles me onto the ground, moving his hand down my left arm to leave another burn mark. I try to scream again, but he raises his other hand above my face and I silence immediately.

My teeth grit with the increasing pain, and I desperately try to kick him off. Nothing works, he's too strong.

Someone help.

A/N
OOF, so now we know for sure who our hitman is/was. Sorry if this sucks; it's definitely not my best work. Please consider leaving a vote if you enjoyed!