Chapter. 2

"Beep beep... Beep beep... Be-" the annoying sound of the alarm clock stopped when Rainbow Dash threw her hand onto the mute button. After glancing at the time, her eyes opened wide and she threw herself off the bed and into the bathroom.

I'm so late! Gosh Dash, what's wrong with you? It's your first day and you blew it... Rainbow dash thought to herself as she ran out of the house and to school.

As she entered the school gate, a figure stopped her in her tracks. "You're late, please hand over your student card." a familiar but monotonous voice said. Rainbow Dash looked up after taking a few seconds to catch her breath. "Applejack right? Is that you?" Applejack takes her eyes off her clipboard," you are the waitress that helped me up yesterday... What are you doing here? Drench in sweat none the less."

"sorry, I work till late last night and did not reach back home till midnight. I just transferred here, could you just give me a break?", Rainbow plead. "well, I'm sorry but being the student Council president doesn't give me the privilege to give people I know a get out of jail free card." applejack said.

"fine, here." Rainbow Dash sighed as she took out her student card and pas- "HEY!", shouted Applejack, trying to snatch Rainbow's student card after she moved it out of Applejack's reach, laughing.

"son of a biscuit!" applejack cursed, getting a little irritated. Before Rainbow Dash could respond, Applejack lost balance and- wait...

Realising that she did not hit the ground, she opened her eyes and rainbow dash was the first thing she saw. Rainbow Dash managed to catch her arm in time, and was able to balance out their weight.

She then pulled Applejack back onto her feet. They stood close, Rainbow Dash holding Applejack by the waist. Not knowing how to react, both just stood there, looking into each other's eyes. After a few moments, Applejack slowly backed away, "I um... thanks, again." she said, trying not to make eye contact. "It's nothing, I'll get going then, bye.", rainbow said before dashing away into the school's compound.

Applejack stood there, trying to understand what just happened, then she remembered. "she did not hand me her student card..."

---------------------------------------------------------

I hope it's a little funny, I don't know.