Chapter. 6

"Are you okay? If you don't feel well I can always send you back home." Applejack offers as she walks closer to rainbow dash and sits on the side of the bed.

Rainbow: "Thanks AJ, but I'll be fine, I would like to stay here for a while if you don't mind."

Applejack: "Um okay! Do you want the girls and I to keep you company?"

Rainbow: "No no, I do not want to be a party pooper, you guys go have fun."

"That's my girl!" pinkie shouted from the door.

Twilight: "Okay then, rest well rainbow."

Twilight said as she and applejack walk out of the room, closing the door behind them.

Rainbow laid back down, staring at the ceiling while letting the memory play itself out.

_______________________________________

"STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" my mom shouted, causing my dad to stop in motion. Once my mom saw me on the ground, she immediately ran over.

"Oh my god, sweetie, are you OK?" she asked, with a clear inspection of all my bruises and cuts.

"WHY ARE YOU HITTING HER? HOW... CAN YOU HIT HER..." windy said to her husband.

Bow kept quiet, having no reasonable excuse for what he had done, and so to cover up his crimes, he played.

He dropped his cane, hands pulling his hair like a madman, telling windy that he was 'mentally sick', that he have dissociative identity disorder, that he wasn't the one that did all this, that it wasn't on purpose...

Bullshit.

Fortunately, that was what my mom thought. She kicked him in his groin area, causing him to fall on his knees in pain. She stood in front of me, spread her arms out to protect me.

Exactly what applejack did.

After a while, dad stood back up, angry as ever. He held his weapon tightly while arguing with my mom.

I didn't know what they were saying as I wasn't there. No, I did not hide cause I aint a pussy. I crawled behind him, took the dining chair and BAM!

K. O.

I dropped the chair where my fainted dad's feet was at because my arms were too weak, too much in pain that it felt numb. My mom rushed to give me a hug, thanking the gods that she was able to stop him in time.

I felt at ease, calm, happy that the abusive and isolated life is over. I did not have to hide my bruises, cry in fear at night. I am finally... Free.

The next thing I knew, the embrace has ended and my mom was on the phone, calling the cops.

"Hopefully they come before he wakes." I thought to myself.

5 minutes later, red, blue lights flashed through the windows. The cops came in and handcuffed the man lying on the floor. Perfect timing because once the cuffs were locked, he awakened. He brought up a bit of a struggle but the cops were prepared for his nuisance and managed to put him into the car with ease.

Before they drove him off, he stared out the window with a death glare that was directed towards me, and knowing that he'd be set free one day made me hold back my flight. As my mom gave attention to my wounds, all my mind could think about was what he did. The reason was still a mystery to me.

_______________________________________

As obvious as it is, rainbow still could not forget. Since then, her mom had never been but kind towards her. Even with two jobs at hand, she still took time for her daughter, enrolling rainbow in martial arts just to ensure her safety whenever she was dealt with a situation by herself.

Once rainbow dash grew older, she took up a part-time job just to help her mom financially, so that her mom could rely on her and vice versa.

---------------------------------------------------------
Backstoryy!!! Yes family love is important too kids.
I have nothing to say so...

I hope yall like this chapter!💕