July -2

Can we get this to at least 30 comments? Pwease?

-
*present time*

Cheryl stood up wiping her eyes staring at her now red nose in the mirror she looked down to her knitted bracelet on her wrist. The one that matched Toni's. She gripped the sink as tight as possible her knuckles turning white as her grip was strong.

She looked at herself staring at her hair the red locks her cascading down her back. A few strands were messy and across her forehead but she couldn't care less. She met her eyes and bit her lip letting out a small gasp as she shook her head.

"I hate you " she mumbled at her reflection.

-
*two months after the kiss *

"Remember call me if you need anything mija okay and do not get into trouble I do not care how famous you are I will drag you out of that bus by your ear." Hermione said to Veronica gripping the young latinas shoulders as they were outside of the airport Veronica insisted they picked Cheryl up as well.

"Mom I know I know." Veronica rolled her eyes and Hermione bit her lip before kissing the girls cheek.

"Te amo" Veronica mumbled her mother smiled happily looking at the redheaded girl who was staring at their relationship in awe.

"Is your mother not stopping by?" Hermione asked Cheryl who blushed and pretended to acknowledge them.

"Oh uh yeah she had work it's okay she'll call me later." The young ginger said.

Hermione waved the girl off bringing them both in for a hug kissing both of their foreheads.

"Be good bebés okay I expect to here good reports from your manager." She looked at the girls before her phone rung it was most likely her boss.

"I have to go I love you," she looked at Veronica pinching her cheeks. She smiled and looked at Cheryl who wasn't expecting anything like that. "I love you too Cheryl be good." She pointed sternly before heading back into the car and answering the call.

"She didn't have to-" Cheryl was about to go on when Veronica put up a hand.

"No you're my family yes she did." Veronica said at her bestfriend with a cheesy grin.

"Stop being sweet dumbass." Cheryl pushed her best friend with a slightly red cheeks.

"You love me," Veronica teased before someone behind Cheryl caught her eyes. Toni was stood with her father there expensive bmw and a driver was waiting beside the door and grabbing all of Toni's luggage.

Toni's dad was in a nice suit and he had smooth dark skin. His hair shaved down neatly he looked very intimidating.

She noticed his stern look at his daughter and how she straighten her back as she stood with him. Toni was in a nice white dress with ankle boots and her hair braided nicely. Veronica had to admit she was very beautiful.

"Wanna talk about you kissing Toni two months ago are or we gonna be delusional?" Veronica teased looking back at Cheryl looking at her bestfriend head to toe. The girl had got brand new converses now. She wore gray sweatpants with a tank top that was cut into a crop top. She wore a light sweater tho Incase it was cold on the plain. Her hair was done sloppily and to be honest Cheryl couldn't care less.

Veronica noticed the embarrassed and shocked expression on the redheads face and laughed.

"You know? Did she tell you? What'd she say?" Cheryl rambled questions one after the other so fast Veronica was taken back. The truth was Cheryl had been avoiding the girl ever since the kiss.