July-5

Follow me man I'm tryna get to 1k lmao
* this is the shortest chapter of all the chapters lol next chapter is close to 7k*

Please please please go read sugar 🥺

"Cheryl?" Toni hummed surprised to see the red headed girl at the door of the hotel.

"Toni about what you saw on the internet-"

"If he's your boyfriend I don't want to hear about it." Toni said truthfully but Cheryl shook her head no and sat beside the girl on the bed.

"No," Cheryl crosses her legs and looked over at the girl. "He's a public relationship, Kevin made me get one we aren't actually dating" Cheryl explained and Toni immediately felt bad for ditching her.

"I thought-" Toni went to explain but was interrupted with a soft slow kiss to the lips. She immediately found her fingers grazing Cheryl's cheek and her eyes closed.

Cheryl pulled away and smiled at the girl resting her forehead on Toni's.

"I think it's cute you were jealous." Cheryl teased and Toni fake gasped placing a hand on her heart.

"I wasn't jealous" Toni crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"So the thought of me with someone else doesn't bother you?" Cheryl bit her lip with a small grin.

"Shut up." Toni laid back and as did Cheryl.

A small silence fell over the two as they laid staring at the sealing. Toni felt their finger entangle and a smile fell on her lips.

"Yanno why I asked you to meet me tonight ?" Cheryl slid on her side so she was facing her. Toni did the same and smiled at the freckles across Cheryl's cheeks.

"Mm why?" Toni said quietly her cheeks still puffy from crying earlier Cheryl places her hands on the girl's hips and rubbed small circles.

"I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend," Cheryl said softly which made Toni's face turn bright red.

"You were?" Toni batted her eyelashes and grinned.

"I was and I am." Cheryl said matter of factly. Sitting up looking down at Toni.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I know ittt he difficult at first and maybe even scary. Because we will have to hide it but we can do it I promise." Cheryl grabbed the girls hands and brought them to her lips to kiss each knuckle.

"Yes, a thousand times yes." Toni squealed jumping up and connecting their lips for a quick kiss and she hugged the girl tightly.

"Darn never got too relationships in one day" Cheryl laughed as Toni scoffed and held her tighter.

-

READ SUGAR