Chapter Thirteen: After the Titanic

It's been little over a year since the Titanic sank and we've all gotten over it. Well, most of us are still trying. (Y/N) got a part in the theatre, she's currently in the middle of Tech week, I'm still a Jack of traits, (M/N) is warming up to me and we bought a three story house in the country, not too far away from the city. Anyway, I was visiting (Y/N) in the theatre today as a surprise. When I asked to see her, they took me to her dressing room and told me to wait there. I did and, when she finally came into the room, I embraced her in a hug.

"I have about fifteen minutes," (Y/N) told me.

"Can't I watch ya?" I asked.

"No. I want it to be a surprise."

I smiled but that quickly disappeared when we heard yelling coming from the other dressing room. We went to the other room to see Katelyn, Freddy and Kenny arguing about Katelyn and Freddy's showmance. He found out.

"How could you do this to me? To our family!?" Kenny asked clearly angry.

"I love him as much as I love you, dear," Katelyn told him, "can't we work something out?"

"No!" Kenny yelled, "you can't love two people at once, it's not possible!"

"Anything can happen if you let it," I told him.

"He's right," (Y/N) said.

"No! You can't have two lovers, bad enough marry both of them!" Kenny said.

"Hold on, what?" (Y/N) asked.

"I suggested that I could marry Freddy and Kenny could also marry him," Katelyn explained.

"Is your idea even legal?" (Y/N) asked.

"I don't think so."

Katelyn and Kenny continued arguing until someone came in saying the three had to continue Tech. They left me and Kenny alone.

"I don't think 'aving another lover would be a bad thing. Anything is possible, even the impossible," I told him.

"It's not right," Kenny told me, "besides, I'm not bisexual."

"I ain't sayin' ya are," I said, "but, I probably see only two ways outta this."

"And they are?"

"Don't take offence but, either you can divorce 'er or you can do what your wife suggested. Your choice mate."

I left him to think about it. I hope things go well between them. Later that day, Kenny made his choice. He wanted to make Katelyn happy so he was going with her plan. Can't wait to see how that will work out in the future.

(Time skip)

Another amazing performance by (Y/N) Anderson. Her mother was certainly impressed. She went on for her final bow and I threw her a single rose and she blew me a kiss. I blew one back. Once she was out of her costume, I took her for a jaunty saunter in central park. We chatted while I admired (Y/N) in her new dress I got her for her birthday. It was a (F/C) dress with flowers covering the top and scattered about the bottom of her it with a big (F/C) bow in the back. More money well spent. (Y/N) also had the rose I threw her was in her hair. I'm still disappointed that her emerald green dress is currently at the bottom of the ocean but, there is nothing we can do about it.

 I'm still disappointed that her emerald green dress is currently at the bottom of the ocean but, there is nothing we can do about it

"Another Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious performance this evenin', Miss (Y/N)," I said.

"Why, thank you Bert."

"(Y/N)? Daft question but, do ya think we'll see Mary Poppins again?"

"I hope so. I enjoyed going on her adventures, especially with you."

"I'm glad you were with us."

"I can't imagine what my life would be like if I never met you or Mary."

"Your life would be pretty gloomy."

(Y/N) chuckled, "can't disagree there."

We went home and went to bed. Later that night, I felt (Y/N) toss and turn in her sleep. Another nightmare. She's been having them ever since that horrible night in the Atlantic. (Y/N) can't seem to get over that night as easily as I did and, honestly, I can't blame her. I woke her up and assured her that it was just a bad dream.

(A/N: I wish I had more this week but, unfortunately, this is all I have. Writer's block is hitting me hard. Hint for next chapter: July 28th 1914. I'm stuck. See you next week. Maybe.)