A Note from Le Author

Hello!

I would like to start off by thanking you for clicking on this story that stemmed from my mind and emotions not being to handle the fever dream that has been 2020 — is been rough. I would also like to apologize for the utter lack of proper description given within the story for...well a lot honestly. That being said, please do know that, that was mainly a result of writing this in the middle of the night and also me attempting to create something that was also a creation of the readers mind (without the hassle of y/n, y/f/n, y/h/c etc.). In addition to this, I would like to mention that the main character in the cover is in no way what I envisioned the main character as, and is purely there as a placement. (Also if anyone finds themselves inspired to create another cover, I would not oppose.)

I am in no way a writer, so for my writing I am sorry. If you are to find any errors in my writing, critique on it is greatly appreciated. (critique not hate!) As a little background on myself, I am a BioChem pre-med major who found themselves with too much free time in between studying. Understanding that I in no way have time to write this story and post as I go, I wrote it all first and then decided to post it...However, I did not technically complete it (if that even makes sense? Idk tbh I'm a dumbas*). At the end I will leave room for expanding the story to follow more of the Narnia series, but I'm not quite sure when, or if I will...or in which direction I will take it tbh.

Anywho, I hope you find this as a fun quick read, and again thanks for stopping by!