III: Reunions

—PETER POV—

I've watched a lot of tv shows and movies, but i don't think anything could have prepared me for any of this. One day me and the rest of my siblings were spending our days at the Professors, with Gaia. Next thing I know we wake up to her not around because apparently she had a family issue out of town. I was sad that she was gone, she made our time away from home worth more than she knew. I don't know if I'll ever see her again, and because of that I regret not talking to her about how I felt.

Now we're somehow in a different world, and apparently a part of some kind of prophecy where we have to save everyone. I'm dreaming, yeah that's got to be it...right?

As I stand on a hill looking towards a castle in the distance, I hear someone come up behind me. " That is Cair Paravel, the castle of the four thrones. In one of which you will sit Peter, as High King." Sensing the doubt on my face Aslan continues, "you doubt the prophecy?"

What was I supposed to tell him? "No, that's just it. Aslan, I'm not who you all think I am."

"You're Peter Pevensie, formerly of Finchley. Beaver also mentioned that you planned on turning him into a hat." I'll admit I didn't mean for Mr. Beaver to hear me, but it's quite funny now that I think back to it. "Peter...there is a deep magic more powerful than any of us that rules over all of Narnia. It defines right from wrong, and governs all our destiny's. Yours and mine, and only very few know what it is that the deep magic intends to do."

"But I couldn't even protect my own family!"

"You've brought them safely this far"

"Not all of them, not to mention I'm a coward when it comes to things."

"From what I've heard, cowardice is not something that people would use to describe you. Peter...I will do what I can to help your brother, but I need you to consider what I ask of you." Looking back over the camp we see a group approach the entrance of the camp, and everyone suddenly stop what they are doing so that they can kneel. Faintly, I can hear what seems to be people saying "welcome back, your Majesty." Majesty? If my siblings and I are suppose to become the kings and queens, then why is there already a Majesty?

As I try to make out who arrived Aslan speaks up again, "I will do what I can to help your brother, but I need you to consider what I ask of you...I too want my family safe." Finally, I spot who's at the head of the new group. Making eye contact with them, I'm shocked to see that it's Gaia, and now she's making her way over. I'm confused. I'm happy to see her again, of course I am. But why is she here? And why was everyone calling her your Majesty?

As soon as she made her way over I couldn't help but hug her.

—Gaia POV—-

Honestly speaking, I had to hold myself back from running over to Peter. But alas all my people — though I guess now they'll no longer be my people, but rather ours — were watching. It may have stopped me from running to him, but it didn't stop me from returning the hug he gave me as soon as I got in front of him, not that I was complaining.

With his head in the crook of my neck Peter spoke up, "Gaia? What are you doing here? I thought I was never going to see you again...I missed you."

For some reason that brought tears to my eyes and made my heart skip a beat. I didn't realize how much I had missed hi—how much I missed the Pevensie's. "I missed all of you too. Where is everyone else, I'll explain everything to all of you soon, I promise." Pulling away I looked around, "I'm sorry I left how I did, trust me when I say I didn't want to but I had too."

Looking Peter in the eyes again, I notice that my stomach is feeling funny. That's strange...hopefully it's nothing serious—wait, no...oh no anything but that, I can't possibly...