7

Aubree sighed and crossed her arms. She could hear Kreo and Kai argue in the background. "Nikolai, come on ya. I don't want him to be my servant. I have selected Xaiden," Aubree said. 

"Babe, I know― I know that you don't want him to be your servant, but if he were my servant, he wouldn't listen to me. And I want that rascal Xaiden to be my servant."

"Why? Why would you need Xaiden as your servant?" Aubree asked. Nikolai looked at his brother across the street, standing with Angel as they bought the sweet corn from the local vendor. 

"Because that asshole left me at the gas station. He didn't bring me ice pops or help me when I asked him to bring me a towel from the room." Aubree gave him an eye. 

"He forgot that you went to the washroom at the gas station. He didn't bring your ice pop because you asked for vanilla ice cream. And towel? You got three towels in a row and gave them to others. He was pissed when you asked for the fourth time." 

"What's going on over there?" Rowen asked, Xahria pointing at Aubree and Nikolai. "Nikolai is begging Aubree to change her servant." Rowen unbottled the cap and took a sip. "Oh, who did she choose?"

"Xaiden." Rowen chuckled. "Who is left?" Xahria looked around before looking at Rowen. "There's you, Kenric and Kreo." 

"Who chose you?" Xahria pointed at Kai. Rowen crossed his arms and watched Aubree. She was wearing a maroon T-shirt and blue ripped shorts. Her hair was pulled together in a ponytail, and she frowned at Nikolai. 

Rowen's gaze went to her tan legs before he brought his gaze up to her face and watched her looking at him. 'Busted.' he mouthed, and she raised a brow at him. 

"I don't see any problem. He calls you Princess all the time, and this is your chance to be the actual princess," Aubree groaned. "I will get you the Lana Del Rey's concert tickets in London." Aubree snapped her head back to Niko. "How will you get them? It's sold out everywhere." 

Nikolai smirked. "I have power in my hands, babe." 

"I don't want to get those tickets using power, Nikolai. I would've asked my Dad or brothers." Nikolai patted her shoulder. "I actually bought those tickets for myself. I'm willing to give those tickets to you." 

"You got Lana Del Rey concert tickets for yourself?" Aubree watched as Nikolai's cheeks turned slightly pink. "No, the thing is, there's a woman whom I wanted to ask out, and she's a big Lana Del Rey fan." 

Aubree let out a low whistle. "Woah, this is something new. Do we know this lady?" Nikolai chuckled and shook his head. "Nope. Shh. . . I don't want to talk about her. So tell me, please let me have Xaiden as my servant." 

Aubree took a minute before nodding her head. "You are going to hand over those tickets to me tonight." Nikolai gave a mock salute before running towards Xaiden.

"Let's go," Xahria said, walking over to Aubree. Rowen followed her. Aubree took the water bottle from Rowen's hand as they watched Xaiden frown and Nikolai laugh. "Why is my brother behaving like a madman?"

"He exchanged Rowen with Xaiden." Rowen and Xahria looked at Aubree. "Your servant is Rowen now?" Aubree nodded and ignored Rowen. Xahria let out a low whistle, looking in between Aubree and Rowen. She knew that the both had been trying to keep their distance from each other. 

"That's perfect. I can't wait to see you two together all the time." Aubree made a noise. "Not happening." Aubree looked at Rowen. "You can do whatever you wanna do. You don't have to  follow me everywhere."