iv - invisible

feelings fade by gnash, RKCB
It's You by Ali Gatie
-o-

From: kimjisoo@gmail.com
Re: HI
To: jennierjkim@gmail.com
Date: July 21, 2014

Jennie,

Annyeong, Jendeukie! Ahhh I miss calling you that. Do you still remember the first time I called you that? We were in 4th grade, and you won't stop clinging in to my arms like a koala. I wish we were still kids, we were unstoppable back then.

Just like that, the first semester of our freshmen year in college ended. How was your experience? Mine was okay. Being in college makes me miss being a highschooler, we had so much fun in highschool right? I miss eating tteokbokki with you girls after school. I don't think I can go home during school break, we have to shoot a short film so I need a lot of time to brainstorm on my concept. How about you? What are your plans for this school break? Writing me a reply, maybe? Lol I'm just kidding, take all the time you need, Jen. I know I'm not a patient person, but for you I can be. I'll wait with excitement.

Anyway, I like my new therapist. She is good. She treats me like a friend, not just a patient. It's nice to have someone like her in this strange city.

I hope you're all doing fine back there. I miss you all so much! Maybe I can go home during Christmas break, I'll try.

Always,
Jisoo