Interview

"Are you sure you're ready to play with me? It's going to be hard

"Are you sure you're ready to play with me? It's going to be hard."
  •_____________________________•

"Holy!" Her mouth formed into an 'o' shape as her eyes glistened. "Give me a spin."

"Woohooo....damn girl. I never thought you'll look this fine when I'm done." She cheered me on as I spun around on the high black heels that hung onto my feet.

"I never dressed up this much before." I took a quick glance over myself as a bright smile pasted my red lips.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Eun Jung said as she stood behind me admiring the reflection she's seeing in the mirror that stood in front us.

"Now...go get me that promotion." She cheered from behind as I rolled my eyes.

"Yay." I said sarcastically.

"Here's your purse." She said as he handed me a small black velvet clutch purse. "And oof almost forgot..." she scrambled to the chair. "The notepad" A small butterfly book was placed into my hands.

"Seriously?" My eyebrows quirked. "All this professionalism and a butterfly notepad?"

"So what?" She pouted.

"Its cute don't worry." I pinched her cheeks.

"Don't forget your message me when you're done okay" she planted a slight peck to my cheek. "Oh and don't leave any question out or else...." she eyed me deeply.

|||

My hands tightly gripping onto the clutch purse as I choked down a gulp. My eyes wavering around the streets as we stopped at a traffic light. This has to be the first time I'm this nervous to do something. All I heard was bad things about him. First it was Eun Jung and now this taxi driver. His face couldn't even believe when I told him where my destination was. He almost didn't believe me until I showed him Eun Jung's interview pass to enter Mr. Kim's office.

How on earth could one 24 year old man could be this feared by the public? This isn't making my situation any easier.

"W-were here ma'am" the taxi diver said as his voice cracked.

"Thank you." I smiled as I placed a $5 dollar note into his hands. Leaving a slight bow as I closed the car door. Spinning around on my heels as my eyes trailed up the humongous glass building that stood in front of me. A light gasp leaving my mouth as my eyes trailed back down to the small entrance up ahead. My feet slowly moving forward as I took a deep breath with each stride.

Walking over with the utmost best posture I could ever pull off as my heels clicked on the tile floors as I passed the huge fountain that laid in front the glass doors.

Here we go.

"Ms. Jung?" A voice was heard as my heels clicked on the white tiles.

"Oh..." I breathed out as I turned around to the voice. "I'm not Ms.Jung. I'm here in place of her." I choked out as I eyed the neatly dressed receptionist that stood in front of me with absolutely no sort of expression. A short skirt that hugged her legs along with black stockings that held snuggly into black heels.

"Sorry but can I have the pass?" She questioned.

"Oh sorry.. here." I reached out as I placed the interview pass into her hands.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding. Right this way." She bowed before she's signaling me to follow behind her.

Choking down a gulp as my eyes trailed over all the high class girls that sat in the waiting room. There eyes following me with a glare as I trailed behind the woman. Shivers running down my spine as I felt the tension in the office. Everyone was seen as quiet, there wasn't anyone talking or side tracking from work. Everyone I glanced over at was doing some sort of work.

My eyes trailed all over the area as I continued striding behind her. The sounds of our heels clicking against the white tiles as we entered into the large glass elevator.

"Mr. Kim is on the 25th floor." She said as she awaited for me to board the lift.

"25th?" I said with a shocked tone as she shot a side glare at me.

"Sorry." I slightly bowed as I pulled on the lining of my dress. Biting down on my bottom lip as I cleared my throat. Straightening my posture as my eyes glued on the numbers that went up.

Counting down in my mind as I felt the sweat building in my palms.

21.....
22......
23.....
24......
25.

The ding sound echoed through the elevator as the doors slowly opened revealing a huge hallway that seemed to never end. This place was huge.

"We're here" she said politely. "Just this way."

Stumbling behind her as I tugged my hair behind my ears. Clearing my throat as we abruptly came to a stop. Bouncing into the woman that stood in front of me.

"I'm so sorry." My body fell into a whole 90 degrees bow as the felt the glare she pointed at me.

"He's in here miss. I'll be off now." She sarcastically smiled before the clicking sound of her heels are heard in the distance.

Taking a mental note to myself my hands fell on the large black handle. Inhaling a deep sharp breath I consoled myself

You got this.

"Ahhhhh." A scream was heard from my mouth as the doors pushed open unknowingly. My body falling to the floor as a huge sigh left my mouth.

Oh shit.
________________________________