Lost Love

"Come on babygirl , don't provoke me

"Come on babygirl , don't provoke me."
•_____________________________•

"Jungkookieeeeeee....." y/n pouted up her lips. Her hands swinging around my neck as she threw her entire body on my lap. Her legs on either side of me as my hands laid on her waist holding her in place. "Why are you so mean?" She tilted her head. The smell of alcohol covered her every word whilst a red hue burned both her cheeks.

"Mean? How am I mean?" I questioned. Clearing my throat as I tried to divert my attention all onto her face and not the fact that she sitting on my lap rubbing her a-

Stop it Jungkook!

"You don't love me!" She slammed her finger onto my hard chest. My eyes widening as I connected it with the serious y/n who looked like she was about to devour me whole.

"W-what?"

"I said you don't love me! You never did! You knew how much I loved you but you still went with her." She cross her arms averting her gaze down.

"Y/n...."

Remember she's drunk Jungkook!
She drunk!
Just drunk!

"Y/n you're drunk...." I removed my hands from her hips. "You should get some rest. You'll wake up with a major headache."

"No!" She said sternly whilst still folding her arms.

"Yes! Don't be stubborn now. It's already late." I sighed staring down at the drunken girl.

"Make me!"

"Y/n..." I raked my fingers through my hair while inhaling the sharpest breath. "You don't want to start something you can't finish okay."

"And what makes you think that?" She threw her hair to the side exposing her entirely marked neck. The marks varied from all different shades of purple as the said girl ran her fingers along my jaw. Her soft touch driving unwanted shiver along my veins, her lips laid slightly apart swollen pink. Choking down a gulp, I held her hands firmly.

When did she get like this?

"Y/n...stop." I said sternly.

"Why?" She pouted. "You always do this! Am I not good enough for you!" She paused. Stumbling up onto both her wobbly feet she continued. "What's wrong? Is my ass too small? Am I too skinny? Too fat? Ugly?" She began throwing an entire tantrum. Swaying from side to side she pointed every body part trying to find a fault in her. She began listing all these negative stuff about her body hoping she can get some sort of answer out of me.