More Time

"I tried pushing you away, but the more I did

"I tried pushing you away, but the more I did...the more I became addicted."
•______________________________•

~Flashback to y/n's morning before she called Taehyung~

Groaning in pain, I sat up onto my bed. My hands raking through my hair as my eyes squinted adjusting to the brightness of my small room. A pounding pain striking through my temples as I winced in pain.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I tried to recall the memories of last night but I just couldn't put them together. The memories are all like a blurred jumbled mess. The last thing I remembered was Jungkook challenging me to take 4 shots at once and being the dumbass I am,I did, even though I knew I'll get drunk.

Throwing my body back, I squirmed around below the thick sheet as I groaned in annoyance.

What on earth did you do last night y/n?

Whenever I get drunk things never go well and I mean never! I sprout absolute nonsense. Some of the things may come out as the truth but most of the time I just say what I feel in the moment.

I hope I didn't say anything to Jungkook.

"Ugh!" I sounded out.

"Wait!" I shot my body up. The strands of hair falling into my face as I took the opportunity to blow it out of my face with my mouth. "Taehyung." I said softly to myself as I immediately scampered around my bed in search of my phone.

Bringing the phone up to my gaze, there wasn't any messages, no missed calls....nothing.

"Does he not care?" I murmured under my breath as my thumb grazed over the glass.

Then it hit me.

Oh my gosh y/n!
Why did you talk about his mother like that!

But the main reason is...why did he react like that? It's not like I said anything bad. I just simply said his mother didn't teach him anything, but yet it turned into an entire argument when we were in the brink of doing it.

Ugh!

Why did he have to react like that? It's only making me feel worse. I'm feeling like I dug up one of his old wounds that he's trying to bury beneath him.

Why couldn't you just shut your mouth y/n!

Should I apologize?
Will he answer?
What do I do?
Call?
Text?
What do I say?