🐷 👛 🎀 🌸 💗

"Wait, you have three cats?" Felix asked, surprised by the third one crawling into his lap. "I thought you only had two."

A look of betrayal flashed over Minho's face as he set down a bowl of popcorn and lifted one of the fuzzy animals into his own embrace. "How do I even respond to that?"

Felix scratched under one cat's ear and the other purred, pushing itself up against his chest. "Just start the movie," Felix said, nodding at the remote.

Minho did so; as he sat back down, he made sure to sit closer to Felix than before. They watched Coco, deciding to read Korean subtitles as they listened to the Spanish audio.

Tears fell from Minh9's eyes as the movie was almost over, and Felix noticed. He freed the hand closer to Minho and lifted it, brushing his soulmate's tears away.

"Thanks, lixie," Minho choked out, rattled by so much crying. The kind action from his soulmate didn't help his emotional state, and he felt something bloom in his heart. "Thank you so much," he repeated, looking to see Felix's reaction.

It was nothing short of magical; it was one of bliss.

"Pink is almost as pretty as you are, Minho," he said, making sure not to crush the cats as he turned to face the older boy.

A rosy blush dusted Minho's cheeks as he flushed, smiling at the compliment. "And scarlet is nearly as beautiful as you are."

Something pulled Felix closer to Minho; he paused just centimeters away from Minho's lips.

Minho's eyes widened at the sudden closeness. He smirked slightly and leaned forward, closing the gap between their lips in a short, sweet kiss.

The cats slunk away, letting the two boys have their sweet moment.

"You're incredible, Lixie."

Felix's lips pulled up into a warm smile as he blushed and fidgeted his fingers. "What does this make us?"

"Bro's?"

"I'm serious, Minho."

"Boyfriends?" Minho ventured, putting his hands over Felix's smaller ones to still them. "Or we can forget this and go back to how it was before."

Felix frowned. "No, I like this. Boyfriends it is."

As their lips locked once more, the remote fell to the floor; the screen turned black as it was accidentally shut off.

Neither boyfriend noticed, to swept up in his own joy at their new status.

Not strangers...

Not just friends...

Not simply soulmates...

But boyfriends.