Brotherly love?

He looked at her when she stopped kissing him. (The kiss was like 2 seconds.)
"Ummm, I'm so sorry I... I..." Harper stuttered, Percy didn't know what to say, but before he could say anything she ran out of the broom closet, leaving him alone in there. He walked out, and sure enough it was actually about time to be heading to Gryffindor tower for bed. So he went to Gryffindor tower, and when he walked in there were other people walking in so it wasn't suspicious that he was out there. When he got in the common room he just walked right to his room, went onto his bed, and laid there staring at the ceiling. He didn't know what to do, he was shocked. When suddenly there was a knock on the wall since the door was open. He looked up.
"What are you staring at?" Ron asked him.
"The ceiling, why?" He asked as he looked at him.
"Well I don't usually see you staring at something." Ron explained trying to read some kind of emotion from his face.
"Well maybe today I felt like starring." Percy told Ron.
"What happened?" Ron asked as he sat on the bed next to Percy's. Percy sat up.
"What do you mean?" Percy asked him.
"Obviously something is bothering you, I'm here to listen." Ron told him and looked him up and down.
"Ron, leave I'm just tired." Percy explained and laid down, his back turned to Ron.
"Your still here aren't you?" Percy asked Ron after a good five minutes.
"Of course I am, I'm one of your annoying little siblings that likes to bug you." Ron explained and gave Percy an evil smile.
"Ron go away I'm tired." Percy hissed to Ron.
"I swear I will get the twins if you don't say something." Ron threatened to Percy.
"Ugh fine, someone kissed me." Percy told Ron
"Now go away." Percy hissed again and rolled over his back facing Ron again as he tried to go to sleep but knew Ron was still there.
"Who was it!" Ron asked intrigued now.
"Ron why do you care so much?" Percy asked him.
"Because you my brother and I feel like we need to get along better." Ron told him actually looking sirius.
"So who was it?" He asked again.
"Harper." He told him.
"What happened after she kissed you?" Ron bugged him.
"I didn't say anything, I kinda just looked at her and she apologized, and didn't know what to say so she left." Percy confessed to Ron looking down.
"Work it out with her tomorrow." Ron told him giving him advice.
"Why are you helping me?" Percy asked confused.
"Well 1 I'm your brother I could be a bit of a good one. And 2 this is like, what your second friend. Maybe even a girlfriend, and I won't let that get away from you." Ron confessed to Percy. They both actually sat there and talked for a bit. Then they went to bed.
Hey I hope you enjoyed this one, what do you think will happen between Percy and Harper? Also there was a word in this chapter that is different, see if you can find the word.
Hint: it's someone's name.
Word count: 547